Chapter 64 Climate wonders

"I just arrived--" Seeing Shen Jin's obviously mischievous smile, Qian Kun realized that Shen Jin did it on purpose.

Why didn't he notice his meanness before? Shen Jin didn't care about him hearing it at all.

Qian Kun tried to suppress the curve of his lips, but he couldn't do it, so he just let it go.

"Why did you admit it so directly?" Your ex-fiance was almost confused.

Ke Minghuai is confident and decent in front of everyone.

Qian Kun could imagine the powerlessness and confusion Ke Minghuai felt when Shen Jin said those words.

As they were both Alphas, he could understand. Although he didn't say it explicitly, that guy might have subconsciously waited for Shen Jin for nine whole years.

Shen Jin looked at him strangely and said, "Didn't you say that we shouldn't hide anything and just let things take their own course?"

Yes, ah, let nature take its course.

So far, no one has noticed that they are in a "relationship".

There was no relevant splash at all.

Why is Qian Kun so sure? He has browsed forums and posts recently.

Qian Kun thought he had revealed a lot of details inadvertently, but how come he ended up with a group of blind classmates?

Qian Kun looked at Ke Minghuai in the distance who was almost falling down, and suddenly felt a kind of sadness. His overall situation was improving now, but the situation was unclear and he was on the verge of being kicked out at any time.

His only guarantee is that Shen Jin still doesn't know his true feelings.

He was very sure that the biggest reason why Shen Jin was willing to sign an agreement with him was that he didn't want to be involved emotionally.

It can be seen from the fact that Shen Jin proposed a deal immediately after he denied it on the phone. Once discovered, he will be cut off like Ke Minghuai.

"He kept looking for you. It doesn't seem like he just treats you as a brother."

"It's not like that." Over the years, apart from the laboratory, he had never seen Ke Minghuai care about anything. Shen Jin remained calm. "He has never liked me. He has been a little enthusiastic recently. Maybe it's just because he is not used to it after we broke up."

Qian Kun looked at the youth's determined back.

Never liked?

Not necessarily.

*

The group events in the afternoon were carried out one after another. The venue was large enough, and everyone was divided into time periods and competition areas to determine the strongest team from each school, which would become the top four and proceed to the final.

Each school sent out its elite teams and the students were all very excited because it was finally the turn for the team competition, which they were best at.

Nanhu has stolen all the limelight in the morning, and now it's finally their turn!

Some people even specifically looked up Nanhu's achievements in previous years in an attempt to dampen their enthusiasm.

They've been looking for it, but they can't find it.

There are four schools and three grades, with more than one hundred classes in total. The ranking of Class 9, Grade 2 of Nanhu High School could not be found from top to bottom. Someone reminded them to look from the bottom to the top.