Chapter 15 Suspect

Shen Xie'an saw his brother coming downstairs quickly, without showing any sign of emotional fluctuation.

But they have been together for many years, and Shen Xie'an can still vaguely feel that his elder brother's anger has not subsided. The temperature around him has dropped by two or three degrees. Who is so capable of making his brother so angry?

He obediently helped set the dishes, and then looked at the several bags of handmade cakes: "We can't eat all of these, should we put them in the refrigerator first?"

The appearance, the exquisiteness, the crystal clear cherries, and the unique strawberry petals are definitely not bought outside.

He's familiar with this, it's from cooking class!

Shen Jin: "Okay, keep it as a snack."

Every bit of goodwill should not be wasted.

Shen Xie'an couldn't help but glance at his elder brother who was opening the refrigerator, and belatedly realized the difference between his elder brother before and after the differentiation.

A question that he had never thought about suddenly popped up in his mind.

So he's about to lose a brother-in-law, but who knows, maybe he'll have a sister-in-law soon?

Gentle, pretty, virtuous, and the type who can also make cupcakes?

Shen Jin saw that his brother was daydreaming again, with a foolish smile from time to time. He said, "What are you thinking about? Take the plates out."

In passing, he slapped his brother's hand when he wanted to take a carbonated drink and heated a cup of milk for him.

"I'm giving you a rare indulgence, but you still want to go to heaven?"

Shen Xie'an wanted to cry but had no tears, like a leaf hit by frost: "Oh..."

Suddenly he felt that a gentle sister-in-law was also nice. She could neutralize his elder brother's cold aura.

No matter what, the barbecue finally calmed Shen Xie'an's uneasy heart.

His mood soared, and he handed the most beautiful cauliflower to Shen Jin's mouth: "Brother, let's eat together!"

Shen Jin felt a soft feeling in his heart and took a bite out of courtesy.

However, Shen Jin didn't like barbecue and only ate a little.

Recalling that he had just fallen asleep in the car, the nightmare seemed still vivid in his mind, and Shen Jin touched his neck.

"Does your throat feel uncomfortable?" Shen Xie'an noticed it immediately.

"I dreamt about drowning." Shen Jin did not hide the truth from his brother, "Did I almost drown before?"

"Yes, ah, when you were eight years old." Shen Xie'an only remembered that his elder brother suffered partial memory loss after being rescued.

Shen Jin tried hard to recall, but some of the fragments were still vague.

"Who saved me then?"

"Wu, I don't know. You were already in the hospital when mom and dad received the call."

Shen Xie'an vaguely remembered that the first person his elder brother saw when he woke up was Brother Huai. He was just like a baby bird, a little dependent on him.

Although there is no necessary connection, the fact that elder brother did not object to the engagement in the end might have something to do with that glance.