Chapter 25 Defence break

Click.

The bag strap on Shen Xie'an's shoulder slipped to the ground.

What a bad mouth he has.

Brother–in-law is really gone.

Xie Yan's original smile froze on her face. No wonder the Ke family, who had previously proposed marriage, has been so quiet recently.

She thought they were planning to discuss it later, but she didn't expect that they couldn't even wait a few days and went straight to Shen Jin.

As soon as Shen Jin said it, he felt much more relaxed.

Seeing that they all looked unresponsive, Shen Jin went upstairs and took out the letter of withdrawal of engagement that he had received.

The two families' withdrawal is not just a verbal one, but also needs to be submitted to the relevant departments for fair treatment.

The process will take several days, during which time there is still room for manoeuvre, however now there is an official seal on it.

Xie Yan: "When did it happen?" Xie Yan stuttered, which was rare for her.

Shen Jin: "It's been a while."

"Why didn't you say it?"

"..."

Such a long time, are you trying to wait until the matter is settled?

Shen Qing also reacted and walked towards Shen Jin with an expressionless face.

The angry pheromones of the Alpha were like needles piercing the skin. Shen Jin, who was in the late stage of differentiation, was very sensitive to pheromones.

The moment he felt the pain, Shen Jin almost instinctively stood in front of Shen Xie'an and met Shen Qing.

Shen Qing noticed Xie Yan's pulling, and then he restrained his pheromones, allowing the two brothers to breathe a sigh of relief.

He frowned tightly and said, "Tidy up, we'll go to Ke's house later."

The coldness in Shen Jin's eyes seemed to freeze people. Shen Xie'an behind him was so cold that he didn't dare to say a word.

"Father, do you want me to ask them to 'take back their decision'?"

Shen Qing didn't answer for a moment. He was actually disgusted by the despicable behaviour of the Ke family. The Ke family chose the most efficient way.

If they talk to the Shen family, it will inevitably be a long and tedious process, but it will be much easier to deal with Shen Jin alone.

They were sure that this silly boy had a strong sense of self-esteem and was easy to fool due to his young age, so it was obvious that they did not take Shen Jin seriously.

Once Shen Jin lost his Omega identity, they would abandon him.

He was even angrier that Shen Jin had never considered looking for his parents for such a serious matter.

Does Shen Jin completely distrust them?

"I want an explanation from the Ke family. If we can salvage the relationship, that would be the best, but..." Shen Qing softened his tone.

"But what?" Shen Jin's aura was strong at that moment, and his eyes were sharp, almost forcing Shen Qing to retreat. "Is it so difficult to accept the facts? Can't you see the attitude of the Ke family?"

Shen Jin spoke each word carefully: "I won't go."

After saying that, Shen Jin, despite his instinctive submission to Alphas, left firmly without any weakness in his legs at all.