New roommate

I wake up bright and early due to Ellie's stupid bloody alarm. "ELLIE! It's 5:30 am! Turn that shit off now!" I yell before turning my back. "Calm down Soph! I just wanted to get an early move on!" She replied as she got out of bed. "Bitch. We have nothing on today. Wait. Do we?" "Yes you idiot! We're switching rooms!" She says to me unfazed. "Wait we are? Oh ye shit. I forgot about that." "Idiot" is always Ellie's response when's she's right about something.

We head down to breakfast at 8am (Ellie dragged me out of bed). "Hi Ras!" I yell when i see her. "Hi Soph! Ready to switch roommates soon?" She ask me. "Yes ofc!"i reply eating my fruit salad. We all eat our breakfast then go to our rooms. I sit on my bed as Ellie packs all her things to move into Hayley's room. "Soph remember if you need anything you can come to me." She says before leaving the room. "Ye ik dw."

I sit on my bed for a couple more minutes before Charli walks into the room hugging me. "Hi Cha!" Cha has always been my nickname for her since we were young. "Hi bea" bea was her and her mums nickname for me. It was meant to be bear, but when she said it she always said bea so I became used to it. Honestly I'm really excited to have Charli as my roommate now but also quite scared. Like what if I need someone to comfort me? I'm really close with Charli but she doesn't really know how to help me much ngl. I snap out of my thoughts when she taps me on my shoulder. "Hey Soph... can I room with Kyra instead? Not to be rude tho dw"
"Um sure Cha. I mean you haven't unpacked. Wait who does Kyra room with?" I reply. "She rooms with Clare. Clare Wheeler." "Oh um sure. Go ahead." "Thanks Bea!" She hugs me tight before leaving. Minutes pass then someone walks into my room. She doesn't talk to me or look at me. "Hi.. I'm Sophia. But call me Soph." I say trying to start a conversation. "Ye whatever." That's it? She's not even trying to talk to me.

It's time to go down for dinner and my new roommate doesn't even try to talk to me. I think she doesn't like me. "Hiya Ells!" I shout once I see her. She ignores me. What did I do? I don't think I did anything. I walk over to Hayley. "Hi Ras." She ignores me as well. What happening? What did I do? I walk over to an empty table and sit alone. All I want to do it cry. Tears are threatening to spill out of my eyes. I try to hold them back but it's no use. I run out of the room leaving my untouched dinner on the table. I sprint into a bathroom stall and cry in there. I stop once i hear the door opening. I freeze. I can't to anything. "Hello? Anyone in here?" I don't say a word. If I do my voice will instantly break. I hear bangs on the bathroom door. "Open up!"I hear them yelling. I can't identify who it is. I've only come into camp and everyone hates me. Everyone is ignoring me. "Open the door!" I hear them yell again. I still don't know who it is. I can't figure it out. "Open the door mate!" I finally open it once i dried my tears. My eyes are bloodshot red. The person hugs me. I finally figure out who it is. It's Courtney. "What are you doing here?" I ask Courtney before she can ask me anything. "I came to check on you. I saw you running out of the dining room and had to check on you! Anyways what happened?" "Nothing. I'm just overreacting" i reply. "Well if it made you cry your not. Tell me. Only if your comfortable." I stay silent. I can't talk to her. I can't trust her enough yet.
——————————————————————————————
A/n: longer part as i didn't put one out yesterday!

Word count: 705 words