Just give me my money

Yesterday was Kyras birthday and I'm exhausted! It's 5am and everyone is probably hungover. They all went out to drink after I had gone to sleep peacefully.

I go down to breaky and get greeted by Kyra, Charli, Hayley and Ellie. "Can u be in our TikTok pls!" Kyra begs continuously till i give in.

They explain what to do in the video. I'm not someone who uses TikTok very often or even opens it, so I was a tad bit lost.

"Ok ok I start!" Kyra exclaims. I end up going last. "Just give me my moneyyy!" I say in a shy voice. Ur meant to clap after but no one did. They just started at me.

I ran off in embarrassment, crying my eyes out. I run into the bathroom and just sob. Its was so embarrassing. It was on the video! I ran off crying! Why would I do that? I'm so stupid!

Minutes later, I hear the bathroom door slam open. I lock myself inside the cubicle and sit on the toilet lid, sobbing quietly.

"Open the door Soph. I know ur in there!" Charli yelps from outside the door.
"No! That was so embarrassing for me! Go away!" I yell back in reply.
"Open the door Sophia!" Charli yells while banging in the door.
"No! That was so embarrassing! U don't understand!" I say in between sobs.
"Open the door Sophia! Open the fucking door!"

I open the door and run out to the chill room. The lights are off so I hide in the corner.

Not long after Charli comes running in. She's struggling to breathe. She needs to catch her breath. Charli starts to look around for me but I end up sneaking out and hiding inside my bedroom. I lock the door and sob as hard as I possibly can.
______________

At some point I stop my crying and get ready for training. I wash my face so it doesn't look puffy.

I walk down to the training pitches and find a ball. I warm up and start playing around with it. Practicing my passing, shooting and defending. I really have nothing else to do.
——————————————————

Erm very bad chapter but yeah. I will post another when I can.

Word count - 398 words!

Don't forget to leave a vote for me!

And tell me if I should make a one shots book!