Apology

Clare pov:
I walk into the room after chilling with the girls for a while. I start walking to my bag so I can get dressed into my pyjamas until I hear Sophia start to cry. She's trying to hide it by sobbing into the bed sheets. It's not working really. I mean I can hear her so clearly. I know what she's crying about. Her bullying that poor girl. Why would she even do that? She deserves every bit of hate she got. I mean she made a girl so sad. "Stfu and sleep. Stop crying over drama YOU started!" I got so sick of her crying.

"I'm sorry." What a dry response from her!

Sophia pov:
I doze off after Wheeler yells at me to be quiet. Not like I was planning on being loud anyways. I wake up at 6 am and decide to go on a walk to look around. I get dressed and leave the room avoiding any social contact. I walk around for around and decide to go back to the hotel. I arrive at the hotel and it says I've been gone for 2 hours. I walk into my room and get dressed for training as it starts at 10. I was about to go down to the main room but realise I'm not willing to talk to the squad today so I stay on my room till training starts. I walk to the boot room and get my stuff before walking out.

After the training finished I ran inside feeling nauseous. I got to the bathroom and sob. I mean you can't blame me. I have the biggest fear of puking. Before I walk out I wash my face so it doesn't look like I've been crying. Don't think it worked as people have me looks after seeing my bloodshot eyes. I get in the shower and try to hide in my room.

Time skip-when she's back at school.

Im back at school now. Well it's my first day back after the Matilda's camp. Im not looking forward to returning. Everyone will stare at me thinking I did something really bad. The girl still post about it saying I've been texting her nasty things with "proof" of me saying it when it's clearly edited. I read the comments and soon realise her name is Layla. I'm still getting spammed with messages from everyone saying that they hate me and I'm too big to play football. Ever since the first time I got hate i lowered my food intake. I either don't eat or burn it off by exercising.

I walk into homeroom and everyone stares at me, including the teacher. Apparently the teachers found out or something. I'm not really sure. It's been going on for so long. I'm sick of it. I go to 1st and 2nd period not talking to anyone. Then the lunch bell rings. Finally. I go up to Layla to confront her. "What did I do to you?" I ask. "You said nasty things to me." She reply's.

Skip 3 days

I walk into school like normal and everyone stares at me. During 2nd period Layla and I get called to the principals office. I walk in and see Layla sitting on the chair. I sit down on the empty seat and the principal starts talking. "So what happened and when did it happen?" She asked. "Monday lunch time Sophia walked up to me and said nasty things to me." Layla replied. Once she said that I swear I saw God coming to save me. I saw the light. I knew it was my time to show her up. "Miss that's all lies. I wasn't here on Monday." I say blankly. I mean it's not fake. I was going to the Matilda's camp. I mean it says on all the attendance sheets I wasn't here! It's on paper. The principal checks all the attendance sheets. "When did it happen?" "On the 13th Miss" The principal looks again at the sheet and sees im not lying. "Layla. Are you telling the truth? Be honest with me." "Yes Miss. I wouldn't lie to you." Sure you wouldn't Layla. "It seems you are lying to me. On the 13th Sophia wasn't here. Or on the days after. This is her first day back in 2 weeks." "Well I remember clearly it was on the 13th!" LIES "Layla just drop it. I wasn't here on the 13th! I was on my way to Gold Coast for the Matilda's camp! Drop the act!" I say getting mad as she was still lying. "Yes Layla. I agree with Sophia. Tell the truth now or your consequences will be a lot harsher!" Miss says sternly. "Fine Miss. I was lying. You happy now?!?" Layla reply's infuriated. "Good. You will be suspended for 4 days to reflect on your behaviour. On other hands, how was Matilda's camp Sophia?" "Ye it was good Miss. Well before Layla made all the girls hate me!" I reply telling the truth. "Ahh yes. And Layla you will write and apology to Sophia and post it on Instagram or whatever." She says turning to Layla. "Why miss?" "Because you made all the Matilda girls and all the girls in the school hate Sophia. So you will write an apology and post it. Also you will be reading it out to her." "Miss. It's truely fine. She doesn't need to do that." I say trying to save Layla from the embarrassment. "Ok then she will be posting and apology. That's it."

Schools finally over. I have to go home and study for my HSC's coming up. It's in a couple weeks so I need to study hard. I study for an hour before heading to training. Training is late (5pm) to accommodate for the girls who are still in school. I walk to training and see Kyra. I wave to her but she rolls her eyes at me. Does she still hate me? Should I have gone along with what Layla had said? I didn't know at this point. It was too late to take everything back. I walk up to Kyra and talk to her. "Are you mad at me Kyra?" I ask shyly. "No. Why would I be?" She says ina slightly annoyed tone. "Well you seem annoyed at me." I say. "It's just yk." She reply's. I instantly know what it is. I nod. I mean I have to understand what it's like to have a period. Her mood swings and everything. It's normal to a girls body. Well I lost mine after not eating normally for 2 weeks. We end up doing the beep test today. I got the highest with my score being 25.6. It's my personal best.
——————————————————
I'm really spoiling yous now.

Word count-1142 words