Jersey signing

All the girls decide to give me a lecture because I lied to them and whatever! But it's not my fault! Like why did they even have to ask?! Now the girls have to see me eat every single meal. Like give me some privacy please.

After the little lecture the girls take me to the medics to get me checked as they think imma die or some shit. They say that I have and Ed like bitch we all knew I did. Not big news rn.

All the girls leave except Alessia as she wants to talk to me. "Soph. Why didn't you tell anyone you were struggling to eat? I don't want to see you go through all this madness! Your only 16!"
"I'm sorry Alessia. I didn't want to tell anyone I had an Ed cause I didn't want to be a burden."
"Wait so you knew you had an Ed and never told anyone?!"
"Well Kyra knew. Kyra Cooney-Cross knew I had an Ed. Ask her."
"Alright. Can you call her up?"
"Uhh yeah."

Call:
"Hi Soph! What's up?"
"Nothing. Alessia Russo has a question for you."
"Wait. THE Alessia Russo?! You better not be playing with me!"
"Hiya Kyra! I have a quick question. Did you know Soph had an Ed?"
"Omg hi Alessia and ye I knew. Did she just tell you or what?"
"No she hid it from us. We only found out today after weigh ins."
"Ahhh right right. Can you pass the phone to Soph please."
"Yep!"
"What's up Kyra?"
"Can you ask my fav players to sign an Arsenal jersey for me? PLEASEE!"
"Fine! Bet you want my name on the back!"
"Yesss! Thank you! I love you so much!"
"Love you too Ky. Byee!"
"Byee!"
Call ends.

You and Alessia walk to the jersey room and get one of your match jerseys so the girls can sign it for Kyra. "Lessi can you sign this jersey for Kyra? Pleasee! She said she wants the goats to sign it!"
"Haha ye ofc! Kyras such a sweet heart! I'll write her a little message!"
"Thanks Lessi"

You walk around getting more of the girls to sign the jersey and they all write a message. Everyone signs it except of you, Caitlin and Steph cause you play for the Tillies together. Since Kyra birthday is rolling around soon and your going to Australia to visit her, you walk to nike and get her a pair of footy boots as her gift. You get a bag and put the jersey and boots in it then close it.
——————————————————
Word count: 439 words