Those cuts

I woke up bright and early at 6 am. I didn't have uni today as it was a Saturday.

Leah finally got up so while she was making breakfast I decided to get dressed for the day. Leah had made some of my favourite pancakes.

"Soph you excited for camp?" Leah ask breaking the silence.
"Uhh yeah I guess. I'll miss you though" I say in reply.
"Aww that's cute of you. But don't worry, we can always call!"
"Yeah ik. What time are we leaving?"
"30 minutes."
"Leah get dressed! I don't wanna be late!"
"Alright I'm going now! Finish your food please!"

After Leah had left the room I threw away the food as I was getting full. Leah finished getting dressed and we left for training.

We finally arrived at the training ground after a 15 minute drive. I walk through the doors and get greeted by Katie running up to me.
"Hi Fifi!"
"Hi Kate! Let's go get dressed."

Katie and I walk together into the changing room. Katie was getting dressed while k just sat there infront on my cubby. "Why aren't you getting dressed?" Katie ask noticing i haven't moved.
"Oh um yeah I forgot."

I took off my jumper and Katie saw all the scars scaling down my arms. "What happened Fifi?"
"Oh um.. I'll tell you later."
"Ok. Hurry and get dressed! I wanna see the rest of the girls!"

I quickly get dressed and throw on my training jacket before heading out.
———

Todays training session was extremely long but we managed. Katie asked if I could come over to sleep over at her place and I said yes.

Leah drops me and Katie off at her house. We walk up to her room and sit on her bed. "Sophia. I wanted to ask you a question." Katie starts. "What was on your arm? Please be honest with me."
"Um.. my cat um scratched me"
"Sophia. Be honest with me please! What made you do it?"
"I'm sorry. It's just too much." I blurt out whole sobbing.

Katie wraps me up in her arms hugging me tight. "It's ok love. If you need help call me. Please just tell me."

Katie's voice is so comforting. I feel so safe around her. "Sophia. Those cuts could kill you. Please tell me if you want to do it again. I will always try to help" Katie says comforting me again.
"I'll try Kate. It's just... really hard."
——————————————————

Hope yous like this chapter! Please read my other book if you want. I will also be putting parts out less often cuz like I have school starting again

Anyways. Word count - 447 words