Attempt.

Tw! Contains very deep stuff like killing ur self. Don't read if u don't want.
————————————————————
Today was my last day. My final day on earth. All I did was sit in my room and contemplate my life.

It's finally time. Time to end all this pain and suffering. I walked over to my bathroom with my supplies in hand.

I texted everybody this one text. 'I love you so much. Please remember that.
You're the best person ever. You've helped me grow so much. Your the exact reason why I'm still here to this day. I love you. Goodbye.'

With that I started. I locked my bathroom door and drank all my pills. Every last drop. Then I grabbed my blade and digged it into my skin. Deeper and deeper with each cut. I did it all around my body. All I could see was a pool of blood. I kept going while the notifications on my phone kept going off.

I went deeper and deeper. Till it was numb at each cut. Even better. It felt amazing. I went all around my torso. Arms. And legs. Every part was filled with bloody cuts. Then all I saw. Was BLACK.

Third person:
Sophia had passed out on the floor. A pool of blood surrounding her. Her team mates send her text messages she could no longer respond to. One person calling her. Katie. Katie Reid. Her girlfriend.

Katie's pov:
I get a message from my girlfriend. She's saying goodbye. I spam her phone continuously with messages and calls. She won't pick up. I'm pacing up and down. If she doesn't make it. What will I do? Cheat? Hell yes!

To be fair I never fancied Sophia. I started falling out of love with her slowly during camp. Now? I just don't like her. I've been cheating on her with someone else. Her name is Eliana. Eliana Baker. (Fake person btw). No one knows. Not a single soul other than me.

Charli Pov:
I get a text from Sophia randomly After she's ignored us for a week. She's saying goodbye? After everything we did for her? What did we do wrong? I quickly tell the girls and we get into her bedroom. Letters spread across her entire bed. Loads of then as well. Blade and pills scattered across the bed. She wasn't in there. She was in the bathroom. I couldn't believe it. Why would she do that? Did she not think of us?

"Can u believe she would do that?" I ask breaking all the room tension.
"Ur concerned about urself? Sophia is inside a locked bathroom probably DYING because of u. If u don't care, just leave the room!" Courtney yells. With that the girls and I leave the room. Only Courtney, Mary and Hayley stay.

Courtney's POV:
They are all worried about themselves other than Sophia. Mary, Hayley and I are picking the lock to get inside the bathroom. Once we finally get in we see her. On the floor. A massive pool of blood surrounding her. Pills and blades scattered. Bloody as well.

"Call 000! Now!" I yell.
"Already done!" Hayley yells back.

Hayley starts to do CPR on her while we stand back. I'm traumatised. I can't believe someone as young as her would go through stuff like this. I can't believe she didn't even talk to us either.

The paramedics finally came and took her away. We cleaned up everything and took our letters. We read them.

Hayley's letter:
Dear Hayley,
I'm really sorry for not telling u. It's been too hard. I couldn't handle it anymore. I just couldn't. All of the bullying and hate against me. It was all too much. You're such a strong person. I know you can live without me. Everyone can. They hate me. Continue your football. For me. I'll miss u. And I promise to paint the skies for u.
-Love Sophia.

Mary's letter:
Dear Mazza,
I love you mazza. That's all I'm saying. You're still very young .you don't deserve all the hate you get. I deserve the hate just receive. I need it. Look. Don't cry over me. Look at the bright side. I won't be annoying anymore! Continue football and win the World Cup for me.
-Love Sophia.

Courtney's letter:
Dear Courtney,
Thank you for always looking after me while I'm crying. You've helped me so much in life. I couldn't thank you enough. You were the one who helped me everytime I needed a hug. Thanks for that. If your reading this that means I've tried to take my life. It's for the better. You're still so young. Focus on yourself. Not me. You don't need a distraction. Focus in your football for me please. I'm begging you. Go and lift that World Cup trophy nice and high! Do it for me! I'll paint the skies every of your World Cup. Just so you will win.
-Love Sophia

Courtney's Pov:
After reading that I sobbed. So did Hayley and Mary. We all came into a group hug and embraced eachother.

"She will try and push through. For us." Hayley says through tears.
"And if she doesn't. We will play every game for her. Wear her favourite pre-wrap around our wrist as well!" I say also in tears.
————————————————————
Ok I'm tired now. This part is quite long to be fair.

Hope you guys liked it cuz I was in tear at the end. Leave a vote and message pls!

Word count - 946 words

Enjoy the next chapter!
-love ur fav author (yk how much u love me don't u?)

(Say yes to answer the question! Say no if u disagree.)