The divorce

(Before you read this idk how a divorce works I searched up how it worked in Australia and that's where I got my info!)

Once we woke up, we got ready and went down. Before she said we had to eat breakfast I lied and said I had to leave. I walked home and went into the house and heard screaming. "I DONT CARE IF YOU DIDNT GO TO WORK! WHY WOULD YOU KISS ANOTHER GIRL?!? WILLIAM WE'RE MARRIED!" William is my dads name. My Mums name was Emily. Very basic names not gonna lie. "YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM DONE! IM FILING A DIVORCE! YOU CAN GET YOUR SHIT NOW OR I'LL THROW IT ALL OUT!" Oh shit! My mums divorcing my dad? What the fuck!

Soon after the phone call ended my mum went out to get the divorce paper and all that shit while my dad had just got home. He got all his stuff but left me with his Arsenal jersey and scarf. He's a hardcore Arsenal fan. After he gave me all the stuff he went to his new girlfriends house or whatever. My mum had got the divorce things done so yeah. She said the court date will be soon and I have to attend it. Apparently my dad will be paying for the expenses. But I'm confused now. I don't know if I can really call him my dad anymore. He did all kinds of shit to my mum but he was the best parent to me.

Skip to the court date:
Today is the court date. I decided not to go cause I had training and wasn't bothered. My mum and William went but I don't know what happened there.

I walked to training and saw Kyra. I told my mum I would stay with her for a few days after court so she could relax and be calm. (She's staying with Kyra for a week) We finished training and went to my place to pick up some of my stuff before going to Kyra's. We had holiday homework that we decided to do together but it was boringg. (It's term break for them) We both decided to play a game of Fifa after we finished our homework which was fairly easy.

Skip 3 days:
I wake up next to Kyra and get ready for training that is really early. I got ready and Kyra finally woke up. She got dressed and we walked to the training ground together as it isn't far from her place.

After our training session I walk into our change room and get a call from the police saying my mum has gotten into a car accident around an hour ago. She didn't make it. That's when I felt my knees collapse. I fall to the floor, tears flowing out of my eyes and not being able to speak. I've been laying on the floor crying for around 5 minutes now and Kyra walks in to get her phone that she left in her bag. "Aww Soph what happened?" She asked while hugging me tight. "My mum. She died..." that was all the words I could get out. After I said that sentence Kyra started to squeeze me tighter.
——————————————————
Idrk tbh. I don't like this chapter but oh well ig.

Word count: 557 words today