all the hate

(Forgot to mention that Kyra, Charli and Courtney are 19 years old.)

After training Kyra had asked me to come over to her place to hang out and maybe have a sleepover. I asked my parents and they had said yes so we got picked up and drove to her house. We arrived and she gave me some clothes to change into after my shower. She went first while I was scrolling on my phone still getting hate. I don't understand why though. I didn't even do anything. Well Kyra and some of the girls know I didn't do shit. But what did I do? I didn't do anything so why am I still getting bullied and hated on. Even by some of my so called "friends".

Just as Kyra was walking out of the bathroom I got a text from Keira, Lilly, Bella and Isabelle in the group chat. Once I read the message I didn't know what to say back. What would I say?
—————
                            Besties ❤️
Lils 🤍: hey Soph. Can't
be friends anymore after
what you did.

Kei 🥰: ye that's true.
Sorry.

Bells 🔔: yup. Soz soph

Isa 🌷: yeah Srry ig.

                                Soph 🖕: oh... that's fine.
                                                     I understand.
————-
I didn't understand. What did I do wrong? I was going to ask them but they blocked me. Then Kyra walked in. "Hey Soph! Your turn to shower." She says sitting down. "Yup going now."

I walked into her bathroom and cried for a good 10 mins in the shower then got out. Once I went back into her room Kyra was staring at my phone. "Hey your phone is blowing up!" She says shocked. "Oh um yeah. Did you read the texts?" I hope she didn't. I really hope she didn't. "Um.. kinda..." she says in a guilty way. "Oh. What did it say?" I knew what it said. It would be hate for sure! "Um. It like uhh... hate comments..." she said the last part quietly. "It keeps say you're too fat to play footy and you should kys. Something like that..." she had her mouth wide open as she said it. "Oh ok." I say out loud. "I'm going to be gone soon anyways..." I say that part quietly. "What? I couldn't hear you." "I didn't say anything dw." I say quickly. "Ok! Let's go down to eat! I'm starving!" "I'm not hungry rn. But I'll come down." I hope Kyra doesn't force me to eat. I'd be sick if I did. "Sophia be honest with me. Is it cause of all the hate? And don't lie!" She's catching onto me. "No it's not. I just had a big meal before training so I'm not very hungry rn." I hope she believes me. "You're lying. I can sense it. It's all the hate. Isn't it?" She knows. Might as well tell her. Or maybe I could still lie about it. "No it's not. Trust me!" She nodded. She believes me!

After dinner we play a game of Fifa then go to bed. We don't have school tomorrow as it's a Saturday but we have training so we need to have a good nights rest.
——————————————————
Short cause it just is but it's better then nothing so...

Word count: 550 words today!