depollute me, pretty baby

Kin was so in love with Ax. 

In love with the way he spoke, the way they move, the way their eyes sparkle when he smiles. Fae couldn’t help but watch when he was writing - he was so focused, sometimes they’d poke their tongue out when spelling a particularly difficult word, or they would scrunch their nose when trying to figure out a sentence.

Kin just thought he was endearing.

It would get nervous when talking about things with Kin. So instead he’d take hold of faer hand and fidget whilst they spoke, or just hug Kin when he felt overwhelmed.

Fae could go on for days about Ax. If given the opportunity, fae would.

Right now, Kin was standing in the balcony door frame of the Inn they were staying in for the time being, just watching faer Beloved look up at the stars whilst smoking, the shirt he was wearing was half falling off as it belonged to Kin (not that fae minded, Kin felt loved when he took faer clothes) and his hair was fairly long tonight, falling just below his waist. True beauty.

Ax had yet to notice, far too focused in studying the stars. He had grown to love them since they reminded him of their Starlight.

“Moonshine?” Fae spoke quietly, almost hating to bring them out of their trance. Guilt was gone upon seeing the tired smile on Ax’s face.

The changeling put out the cigarette on the balcony and flicked it away, “Hi, Starlight.” Their voice was slightly deeper, Kin practically swooned, “Did I wake you? Sorry…”

Kin walked towards him and wrapped faer arms around his midsection and held him close, “Nonsense, I just missed you.” Fae kissed him, pulling back and giggling when Ax got tense, face erupting in blush.

“Starlight…” He whined, hiding his face in the crook of faer neck.

The tiefling smiled, swaying the both of them softly and gently twirling the pair, “I love you, Moonshine.” Kin took Ax’s hand in faer own and started to dance softly, watching as faer Beloved raised his head to look at faem.

He didn’t know how to dance, but Kin didn’t mind. Fae held him and guided the dance, enjoying the small giggles that came out of Ax. Kin would die happy if this was the last thing fae remembered.

Once Ax got into the rhythm of the dance, Kin decided to sweep them off their feet. Fae made sure faer hand held him tightly and then dipped him. The squeak of fear from the changeling was drowned out by Kin swooping down for a kiss and then pulling him back up.

“Kin!” He was bright red now, beautiful fae thought, “F- Fuck! Warn me-”

The tiefling giggled, kissing them once more, “I love you, so much, my Moonshine.”

Ax made a garbled noise then just stared at faem. Kin thought it was adorable whenever his brain cut out when Kin did something, he didn't know how to react. Fae held him close, patiently waiting for them to catch up. 

“You- ah-” They moved their hand up to Kin’s face, to which fae leaned on, “Starlight…”

“Yes, Moonshine?”

Ax looked at them with their pleading eyes, “You’re so- ah, I hate words,” He huffed, looking down for a moment, “You make me happy, Starlight.”

Beautiful.

Kin kissed the palm of their hand, “I hope to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Kin!” Ax didn’t move despite his indignation, “Save some words for me.” He grumbled.

The tiefling laughed softly, “Come to bed?” Fae asked, looking at him like he was faer whole world. He was, truly.

Ax pulled faem down for a kiss, for once getting the upper hand, “Of course, Starlight.”