•𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭•

'Devils Angel' Copyright © 2024 by authornayana_ . All rights reserved.

'Devil In Love' 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸: 𝗢𝗻𝗲

This work, 'Devils Angel', is a product of the author's imagination and creative endeavor. It is a unique expression of fictional elements and characters. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real-life events, is purely coincidental.

Readers are hereby reminded that this work is protected by copyright law. Reproduction, distribution, or any form of unauthorized use without the explicit permission of the author is strictly prohibited. No part of this work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

The names of places depicted in this story, particularly those associated with the concept of living death, are entirely products of the author's imagination. They bear no resemblance to any actual locations.

Additionally, the images used within this work are not owned by the author. Credit for the respective images goes to their original creators and owners.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

This story contains explicit content, including scenes of violence, profanity, and sensitive topics that may be unsettling to some readers. If you are uncomfortable with such material, please be advised before proceeding.

While all feedback is welcome, I kindly ask that any criticisms be expressed constructively. If this story does not align with your preferences, feel free to explore other literary options.

Additionally, it's important to clarify that while this book draws inspiration from Hunting Adeline and twisted series it is not solely focused on that theme. Instead, it is a product of the author's imagination and offers a unique narrative experience.

Aslo follow me in Instagram for more details and information of Devils Angel You can search authornayana in insta not forgetting to mention YouTube You can subscribe me there also I'll leave the links through comments!

Lastly, thank you for considering this book. Your support is greatly appreciated, and the author hopes to provide an enjoyable reading experience.

Best regards,
Your Author💋