{3}•ʜɪᴍ sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ•

Anirudh's pov:

As the morning sun illuminated the room, I became aware of a subtle weight resting upon me. Gently attempting to move, I discovered that someone was tightly embracing me. Slowly opening my eyes, I beheld Bondita, nestled against my bare chest, holding onto me with a heartfelt grip. In the tranquility of her deep slumber, she seemed completely engrossed in the comfort of our closeness.

I gazed at her for a moment, gently moving her aside with utmost care, ensuring not to disturb her delicate sleep. The clock displayed the early morning hours, precisely between 5:00 and 5:30. Taking precaution not to wake her, I slowly covered her entirely with a warm blanket

Before making my way towards the inviting embrace of the bathroom. There, I indulged in a refreshing hot shower, emerging rejuvenated and dressed in my sleek black suit.

His look!

His look!

Casting a final glance at her peaceful form, I exited the room, gently closing the door behind me.

I made my way to my office within our Haveli, settling into my chair. Opening my computer, I delved into the task of checking my business emails, revealing the dual facets of my life-I wasn't just a mafia figure but also a shrewd businessman. Systematically responding to each email, the clock indicated it was already 7:30, signaling the successful completion of my business duties. At that moment, Arnav entered my cabin, introducing a new chapter in the unfolding day.

"Good morning, bhai," he said.

I nodded and replied, "Good morning! Did you find that man?"

He said, "Yes, bhai. He's in your favorite room now."

I looked at Aarav and said, "Good. Now, let's go!"

I got up from my seat and made my way towards my favorite room, the "Torture Room." I went in and sat in front of the man who was hanging with his hands restrained.He was clad only in these pants. His body bore the marks of extensive beatings, as my men had subjected him to a relentless assault, leaving him drenched in blood.

I looked at him and simply asked, "Where is your boss?"

No reply came from his mouth. I stood up, took the metal rod from the table, and approached him.

"I ASKED YOU WHERE IS YOUR BOSS?" Saying this, I raised my hand and struck him with the metal rod He cried out in pain.

He said- Si-sir..sir... I.. don't...don't.. kn..know..

I said- You have 10 minutes, speak the truth or else die!

"Sir.. I'm sorry-sorry... I real-really.. don't know.. He-He.. just.. gave... gave.. money.. to.. kill-kill.. your.. wi-wife.. I-I even- don't know... who is-is he... I..I.. was..was just-just mad..-seeing mon-.. money-... You-..you can check- check.. my pho- phone... The-there.. are all.. the... messages and number.... Sir..-sir... please don't..- kill.. me- I'm sorry.. Sorry sir.." "He mentioned stemming."