•𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞•

•𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥•

When a simple, innocent girl marries a mafia king..

In the hidden world of crime and love, an innocent girl marries a powerful mafia king. She's a pure angel, and he's a dark devil. Their story is a mix of softness and hardness, fear and protection. They married because of a promise, making their differences strangely similar.

She is a pure angel, while he is a dark devil.

She is soft; he is hard.

She is scared of everyone, while He scares everyone.

She is immature, and he is matured.

She falls into trouble, while he removes her from troubles.

<They are too different but the same>

In the gritty underworld, where shadows conceal secrets and power is the ultimate currency, emerges a tale known as "Devil's Angel." She, the ethereal embodiment of purity, unwittingly entwines her fate with a dark force—the Devil himself. As their worlds collide, an intricate dance of love, danger, and loyalty unfolds. Will she tame the devil within, or will he corrupt the angelic innocence? In the enigmatic realm of crime and passion, where promises shape destinies, "Devil's Angel" begins its compelling saga, weaving a narrative of complexities, alliances, and the unpredictable dance between light and darkness.

This is the beginning of a mafia tale where love and danger are woven together.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Are you guys ready for this new story?
Get ready for a mature story with intense scenes.
Read at your own risk as it explores deep themes and emotions, blurring the lines between right and wrong.
Brace yourself for a compelling journey that demands an open mind.
If it's not your thing, you can leave, but let's keep the comments positive.

CHAPTER WILL BE SO SOON..🦋🤌🏻