{9}•ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ •

ANIRUDH

ANIRUDH

Yesterday... Yesterday was the first day in many years that I felt the fucking pang of pain, the raw ache of losing someone Close to me. For so long, after what happened, I had become a stone, numb and unfeeling. I hurt people, killed even, and I didn't give a damn.

But yesterday, when I hugged her... I wished time would stop, keeping us in that moment forever. When Bondita had a panic attack, I was terrified of losing her, of losing someone I l-

No, you can't go there

I can't fall into that bullshit

I vowed never to care about love after what happened with Mishti. She left me, even though I loved her more than anything. Mishti, my first love, my best friend, my everything. I loved her despite her mistakes, forgave her even when I shouldn't have. I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't save her... she's gone now. Since then, I've stopped believing in love. I don't love her anymore, and I convinced myself that I will never love anyone else.

The only thing I knew for sure was that I would never let myself love anyone again. I would keep my distance, never get close. But Bondita... She's different, unique in every way, radiating a beauty that goes beyond mere appearances. Her charm isn't just in her looks but in the grace with which she carries herself. Precious, like a rare gem, her worth is immeasurable, and her presence, a treasure. Just like a princess, she possesses an elegance that commands admiration and a kindness that wins hearts. Her spirit is resilient, her heart pure, and her mind sharp, making her a true embodiment of royalty in every sense. Absolutely a PRINCESS and yet, not meant for me. I'm too damaged. She doesn't belong in the darkness that surrounds my life. I can't ruin her. We are friends now, as Baba said. I chose friendship because we can't be husband and wife. Friends, and nothing more.

But when we are together, I feel like a teenager again, falling for his first crush, the music of our moments playing softly around us. Her laughter is a fucking symphony, her touch a gentle caress. My heart dances to a forgotten rhythm, each beat echoing with new hope. Yet, I am a shadow at the edge of her light, afraid to step into the warmth she offers. How can I taint her purity with my darkness? How can I risk shattering her dreams with the weight of my past? So I remain here, caught between desire and fear, hoping that the music never fades.

Today, I didn't let her go to college even if it's her second day. Her leg was now okay and she could walk, but I really wanted to cheer her up and I didn't know how. This morning, I prepared breakfast and saw how confused she was about choosing what to eat. She almost pouted while deciding, and that was so incredibly cute, for God's sake!

But now what the fuck can I do to get that smile on her face, that pretty smile? I walked towards my table and sat down. It took some time, but then an idea came to my mind... Maybe taking her out can cheer her up and bring her smile back. After marriage, she has been inside the house mostly, just once to college. Maybe taking her out is the best fucking idea I've had in a while!