{4}•Pᴀsᴛ•

Anirudh approached the entrance of his office, where Arnav anxiously stood, waiting for him

Anirudh approached the entrance of his office, where Arnav anxiously stood, waiting for him. As Anirudh entered, concern etched across his face, he inquired, "What happened?"

In response, Arnav handed over a phone-the very device wielded by the man who had fired shots-and uttered, "Bahi, something wrong is brewing in Chandrachur's mind."

Anirudh, his curiosity piqued, pressed further, "And what might that be?"

With a subtle intensity, Arnav directed Anirudh's attention to the screen, showcasing the series of chats embedded in the device-a revealing window into the labyrinth of Chandrachur's thoughts.

After reading the chats, Anirudh's anger shows visibly on his face. The man tells Chandrachur that the plan was unsuccessful. Chandrachur asks for a picture of Bondita, and a picture is sent to him.

Chandrachur replies, "Well, Anirudh Roy Chowdhury's choice is not bad. She is indeed hot . Now I have changed my mind. Don't kill her; I just want her! I just want her naked in front of my eyes!

After absorbing the information, Anirudh's frustration became evident as he closed his eyes in anger. He questioned Arnav, "Did you manage to trace this number?"

Arnav, appearing somewhat disheartened, replied, "We exerted our utmost effort, bhai, but the number appears to be fixed with a device; we couldn't track it."

Handing over the phone to Arnav, Anirudh instructed, "Starting tomorrow, she begins college. I need heightened security for her."

Arnav affirmed, "Okay bhai, I'll make all the necessary arrangements."

Bondita, arranging the dishes with care, is drawn into a conversation about family traditions.

Shubhra, with a warm smile, guides her, "Bondita, in our family, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Anirudh appreciates a good meal. Follow the family recipes; they're sacred."

Bondita, with a timid smile, replies, "Yes, Maa. I'll try my best."

As she continues serving, Trilochan interjects with a stern tone, "In this family, Bondita, we follow rules. Loyalty is paramount. Remember, respect is earned, not given."

Binoy, his voice authoritative, adds, "You may be new here, but adherence to our principles is non-negotiable. The family's honor is in your hands."

Bondita, absorbing these words, nods silently, a blend of fear and determination in her eyes. The room becomes a delicate dance between the simplicity of serving food and the unspoken rules that govern this clandestine world.

Just then, Shubhra, noticing Anirudh's absence, expresses concern, "Bondita, where is Anirudh? Call him to the table for dinner."

Bondita nodded and said: "Jii maa"

Bondita, having conveyed the message about breakfast, stands nervously in Anirudh's office, her eyes fixed on the floor.

Anirudh, his impatience evident, demands, "Speak, Bondita! Why can't you express yourself?"