{6}•Sᴜʙᴛʟᴇ Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs•

Anirudh's pov:

Anirudh's pov:

I searched tirelessly for Bondita, my heart racing with every passing moment. The weight of worry pressed upon me, urging me to find her swiftly. Then, amidst the sea of faces

When I caught sight of her - Bondita, emerging with the support of another girl. My breath caught in my chest as I noticed she was struggling to walk, relying on the gentle aid of her companion.

My steps quickened, a surge of concern pulsating through me. I couldn't fathom how she got hurt, and the mere thought sent my heart into overdrive. I closed the distance between us, my footsteps echoing in the corridors as my eyes remained fixed on her, each stride fueled by the need to reach her side.

Finally, as I approached, I halted, taking in the sight of Bondita. She stood there, leaning slightly on her friend, her face carrying traces of discomfort. The worry etched on her features stirred a torrent of emotions within me. Concern, relief, and an underlying fear converged as I caught my breath.

I paused, my chest rising and falling with the exertion of my hurried pursuit. Bondita's eyes met mine, a mix of surprise and something else - perhaps embarrassment - flickering in them. In that moment, the world around us seemed to fade, leaving only the palpable tension of our unspoken connection.

As I looked at Bondita's face, I could sense a whirlwind of questions and a hint of surprise. It seemed like she didn't expect to see me. Concerned, I asked, "Bon--Bondita? What happened? Who hurt you?"

Before Bondita could answer, a sudden shout came from the girl who was standing changed the atmosphere. "OHH MY GOD ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHURY IN OUR COLLEGE"

The girl who had been supporting Bondita quickly withdrew her hand in response to the commotion, leaving Bondita on the verge of falling.

Reacting instinctively, I moved swiftly and held her waist, ensuring she didn't lose her balance. The unexpected attention created a brief hush around us. Bondita, now steadied by my support, glanced around at the unfolding commotion. The surprise and vulnerability in her eyes conveyed more than words could express.

The girl, in a sudden change of tone, apologized, "Oh... sorry, sorry, Bondita. I just got excited after seeing him. Oh, God, I can't believe it."

Confused by what she was saying, I glanced at Bondita, who kept her gaze downward. Turning to the girl, I inquired, "What happened to Bondita? how did she got injured?"

The girl explained, "Ohhh... she fell down from the stairs while coming down. We went to the clinic, and the doctor said it's nothing serious. By tomorrow, she'll be okay." As I absorbed this information, I let out a long breath, relieved by the assurance that Bondita's injury wasn't severe. "Thanks," I replied, a genuine sense of gratitude in my voice.

Refocusing on Bondita, her eyes still reflecting a trace of apprehension from the earlier events, I felt a surge of determination to ease her worries. Without a moment's hesitation, I gently lifted her into my arms. The warmth of her body against mine sent a subtle jolt through me, as if a current of understanding passed between us.