she's not a good person

there's so many povs so be prepared

billie's pov

I woke up to find myself holding Malia by her waist. Startled, I quickly moved my hands and walked to the kitchen, where I saw Madi on the couch, watching Scooby-Doo with a blanket on her.

"Malia and I are getting breakfast in a little, do you want to come with?" I said, stretching.

"Who's paying?" she asked.

"Uh..."

"Shit, are you going broke?" her eyes widened.

"Shut up, Madi. I got money," I said, pushing her off the couch while laughing.

"Billie Eilish, it is on sight," she declared.

"Let's go take it out on Malia," I suggested.

We ran to her room and stood on her bed. "Are you ready?" Madi said while starting to jump. We both jumped for a few seconds, laughing.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Malia said while stretching.

"Wake up!" I said, still jumping.

"Okay! Okay! Be done now," she said while sitting up.

"I'm hungry, so get ready," I said.

Malia groaned and rolled her eyes but smiled as she got out of bed. "Fine, just give me a minute," she said, grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom.

Madi's pov

We arrived at the small cafe and sat in the car. "Can you come in? Or should we go back to the apartment and eat there?" I asked Billie in the backseat.

"Uh, I should be fine," she said while opening the car door.

"I'm taking the car today to hang out with Anna and Riley, so I can just drop you off," I told Malia.

"Yeah, that's fine," she said.

we left pretty quick and drove back home so Billie can get her car and drive to A24 studios with Malia

As I drove to Riley's house, I could tell she was still a bit bummed about the night before. I was ready to hit the waves, though, so I kept the energy up.

"Hey, hurry up! I'm trying to go surf," I told Riley.

"Shut up, I'm seeing if Anna is coming or not," she replied, still glued to her phone.

I grabbed my keys and tossed Riley's surfboards into the back of my car.

"Okay, so I guess she's not coming," Riley said.

"We'll live without blondie," I said with a shrug.

"True," she agreed, and I could see her mood lift a bit.

"You can play aux," I said as I pulled out of her driveway. Riley queued up some Tame Impala, and the upbeat vibe was perfect for a morning surf.

"That party was weird as fuck last night," she said, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"It wasn't that bad," I shrugged.

"Yeah, because you were talking to queen Kaia last night," she teased.

"And you talked to a straight girl," I laughed.

"Well, I needed to get my mind off of someone else," Riley sighed.

"And so did I, so I talked to someone that I was interested in," I admitted.

"Well, I can't talk to mine like that," she mumbled.