#31 for trina robinson and gio Palmieri from gh

Trina Robinson's heart raced as she stepped into Sonny's gym. The rhythmic clank of weights echoed through the room, and there he was—Giovanni "Gio" Palmieri—shirtless, sweat glistening on his tanned skin. His dark hair was damp, and his muscles flexed with every lift. Trina's breath hitched; she'd never seen anyone so captivating.

Gio glanced her way, catching her staring. His eyes held a mix of amusement and curiosity. "Like what you see?" he teased, setting down the dumbbells.

Trina's cheeks flushed. "I, uh... I didn't mean to—" She stumbled over her words, flustered. "I just came to work out."

He chuckled, stepping closer. "No harm done. I'm Gio." His voice was warm, inviting.

"Trina," she replied, her heart still racing. "I've seen you around. You're new here."

"Yeah, just started." Gio leaned against a bench, his gaze never leaving hers. "You're a regular?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I come here to clear my head." But right now, her thoughts were anything but clear.

He tilted his head. "Mind if I join you?"

Trina hesitated, then nodded. "Sure."

They sparred—playful jabs and dodges, laughter filling the air. Gio moved with grace, surprising her with his agility. Trina's pulse raced as they circled each other, their bodies close but not touching. His scent—sweat and something uniquely Gio—intoxicated her.

"You're good," he said, grinning. "Maybe I should hire you as my sparring partner."

She laughed, ducking under his arm. "I doubt I'd last long."

Gio stepped closer, their breaths mingling. "You're stronger than you think, Trina."

His fingers brushed her cheek, and she shivered. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

His gaze softened. "Because I see something in your eyes—a fire, a determination. You're not just here to work out. There's more to you."

Trina's heart swelled. "And what about you?"

He leaned in, lips inches from hers. "I'm here to find my own escape. Maybe we can help each other."

Their kiss was electric—a collision of longing and vulnerability. Gio tasted like salt and desire, and Trina lost herself in the moment. For once, Spencer's memory faded, replaced by the promise of something new.

As they pulled apart, Gio whispered, "Maybe it's time to move on, Trina."

She nodded, her fingers entwined with his. "Maybe it is."

And in that sweaty, sunlit gym, they found solace in each other—a fresh start, a chance to heal, and maybe even love