121-Christina Nickson and Jesse parker-point pleasant

The night was still, the only sound the gentle lapping of waves against the shore. Christina Nickson lay in her bed, her mind restless despite the calm outside. She closed her eyes, hoping for sleep to take her away from her worries. As she drifted off, she found herself in a familiar place—the beach at Point Pleasant, but something was different. The air felt charged, and the moon cast an ethereal glow over the sand.

"Christina," a voice called softly.

She turned to see Jesse Parker standing a few feet away, his expression a mix of concern and relief. "Jesse? What are you doing here?"

Jesse walked closer, his eyes never leaving hers. "I could ask you the same thing. This is a dream, isn't it?"

Christina nodded, feeling a strange sense of comfort in his presence. "It is. But it feels so real."

Jesse smiled, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Dreams can be like that. Sometimes, they show us what we need to see."

Christina looked down at the sand, her thoughts swirling. "I've been so lost, Jesse. Ever since I found out the truth about my father... about who I am."

Jesse reached out, gently lifting her chin so she would look at him. "You're not alone, Christina. You have people who care about you. I care about you."

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she blinked them away. "But what if I hurt them? What if I hurt you?"

Jesse's grip on her chin tightened slightly, his gaze intense. "You won't. I believe in you, Christina. You're stronger than you think."

She took a deep breath, feeling the weight of his words. "I want to believe that. But it's hard."

Jesse pulled her into a hug, his arms warm and reassuring. "We'll get through this together. No matter what happens, I'm here for you."

Christina closed her eyes, resting her head against his chest. "Thank you, Jesse. I don't know what I'd do without you."

He held her for a moment longer before pulling back, his hands resting on her shoulders. "You don't have to find out. We're in this together."

As they stood there, the dream began to fade, the beach dissolving into darkness. Christina felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that even in her dreams, she wasn't alone.

When she woke up, the first rays of dawn were breaking through her window. She sat up, a small smile on her lips. The dream had felt so real, and the comfort it brought lingered. She knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she had Jesse by her side.