121- Bawang Putih and Ferdy-Bawang Merah Bawang Putih

The night was calm, and the stars twinkled brightly over the village. Bawang Putih lay in her bed, her mind restless with thoughts of the day's events. She had always been kind and hardworking, but the cruelty of her stepmother and stepsister, Bawang Merah, weighed heavily on her heart. As she drifted off to sleep, she found herself in a dream that felt unusually vivid.

She was standing in a beautiful garden, the air filled with the scent of blooming flowers. As she walked through the garden, she saw a familiar figure sitting by a pond. It was Ferdy, her dear friend and confidant.

"Ferdy?" Bawang Putih called out, her voice echoing in the dreamscape.

Ferdy looked up, a warm smile spreading across his face. "Bawang Putih, it's good to see you. What brings you here?"

Bawang Putih sat beside him, her eyes reflecting the moonlight on the water. "I don't know. I just... I needed to talk to someone. Everything feels so overwhelming."

Ferdy reached out, taking her hand in his. "Tell me what's on your mind."

Tears welled up in Bawang Putih's eyes as she spoke. "It's Bawang Merah and my stepmother. No matter how hard I try, they always find a way to make me feel worthless. I don't know how much more I can take."

Ferdy's expression softened with empathy. "You are far from worthless, Bawang Putih. You have a heart of gold, and that is something they can never take away from you."

Bawang Putih sighed, her shoulders slumping. "I wish I could believe that. Sometimes, it feels like I'm all alone in this."

Ferdy squeezed her hand gently. "You're not alone. You have me, and you have your own strength. Remember, even in the darkest times, there is always a light within you."

As they sat in silence, the dream began to shift. The garden faded, and Bawang Putih found herself in a different place—a dark, cold room. She saw Bawang Merah standing in the corner, her face pale and eyes wide with fear.

"Bawang Merah?" Bawang Putih called out, her voice filled with concern.

Bawang Merah turned to her, tears streaming down her face. "Bawang Putih, I'm so scared. I don't know what's happening."

Bawang Putih approached her stepsister cautiously. "What's wrong?"

Bawang Merah's voice trembled as she spoke. "I had a nightmare. It felt so real. I was alone, and everything was falling apart. I didn't know what to do."

Bawang Putih's heart softened at the sight of her stepsister's vulnerability. "It's just a dream, Bawang Merah. You're not alone. I'm here."

Bawang Merah looked at her, confusion and gratitude mingling in her eyes. "Why are you being so kind to me? After everything I've done to you?"

Bawang Putih smiled gently. "Because kindness is the only way to break the cycle of cruelty. We can choose to be better, to support each other."

As the dream began to fade, Bawang Merah reached out, taking Bawang Putih's hand. "Thank you, Bawang Putih. Maybe... maybe we can start over."

Bawang Putih nodded, hope blossoming in her heart. "I'd like that."

The dream dissolved, and Bawang Putih woke up with a sense of peace she hadn't felt in a long time. She knew that the road ahead would still be challenging, but for the first time, she felt a glimmer of hope that things could change.