The Aizen Encounter! (Y/N)'s Other Half

You know.

(Y/N) and the crew were really having the time of their lives right now. They were making their way back to their hiding spot so that they could prepare a way back home.

However...

Isane: Attention all Thirteen Court Guard Squads captains, lieutenants, and seated officers. And also the Ryoka. This is Squad Lieutenant, Isane Kotetsu. This is an emergency announcement from Squad Captain Retsu Unohana and I, Isane Kotetsu. Everything I am about to tell you is the truth!

Isane used a Kido spell to perform a mass communication system to everyone in the Seireitei and explain the current situation. From what (Y/N) could gather from the announcement, one of the Captains that were killed, faked his death, and tried to put the captains against each other in some conspiracy theory. What surprised (Y/N) was the fact that Isane and Unohana found it necessary to contact (Y/N) and his friends about it. They had nothing to do with their affairs. But then (Y/N) had a thought. A terrifying one.

Either they believed this Captain wanted them dead.

Or he wanted Rukia dead.

(Y/N): Guys, we need to turn back. Now!

(Timeskip) Renji Pov

Renji was close to the exit of Seireitei, however he was teleported right back to the execution site. He was met face to face with Captain Aizen of the 5th Division. Renji fought with all of his might to protect Rukia, however Captain Aizen was on a whole other level.

Aizen: Between you, Izuru and Momo, you really are the most troublesome of the three, Abarai. I knew that I could use you three when I first met you. So when you three joined the Thirteen Court Guard Squads, I had you all assigned to Squad right away. Then I made the two who were more useful. I sent you away because you seemed troublesome. It seems my instincts were right. This is the last warning.

Leave Rukia Kuchiki here and back away.

Renji: I refuse.

Rukia: Renji!

Renji: I won't let you go Like I'd ever let you go

Rukia: You idiot.

Aizen: I see. Too bad.

Aizen went for the killing blow

However...

Ichigo: Hey

Ichigo: Hey. What's wrong, crouching down like that? It looks like Rukia is too heavy for you.

Ichigo blocked Aizen's strike, while (Y/N) prevented Gin from intervening Ichigo's rescue attempt. Another captain, Tosen, was (watching? Idk he's blind) spectating in a few steps back, not speaking a word.

Ichigo: We came to give you a hand, Renji!

Gin: Sorry. I didn't think the boy would have backup.

Aizen: No matter. It's fine. There is no difference whether there is one piece of dust to brush off, or two.