Meet the Fireworks Expert

(Y/n) didn't like the current situation. Not only did they fail to land directly in the Seireitei, but they got into a fight and were found by a Captain level shinigami. By extension that means they've been found out by the entirety of the Soul Society.

Yoruichi: They can't fight him. We must avoid that worst possible scenario!

(Y/N): I'm with you on that. We gotta find another way in.

Back with Jidanbo and Ichigo, Jidanbo was struggling to keep the gate open but rushing in reckless would be met with a direct encounter with Gin.

Jidanbo: Ugh I lost! Opening the gate is what is expected of a gatekeeper who has lost!

Gin: What are you saying? A gatekeeper who loses isn't opening any gates. When a gatekeeper loses it means"death".

Ichigo was furious about Gin's comment and rushed in to attack him. Gin responded with a block.

Yoruichi: I-Ichigo! What the hell are you doing?!

Ichigo: That's my line! *turns to Gin* You! fox face! Anyone who attacks an unarmed guy will have to face me!

Gin: Oh! You're a funny kid. You're not scared of me?

Ichigo: Not at all!

Yoruichi: Hey! Stop it Ichigo! We have to retreat for now!

Gin was surprised by the name.

Gin: So you're Ichigo Kurosaki?

Ichigo: You know about me?

Gin: Oh, just as I thought.

Just then Gin backed off and started walking back. This left the group confused.

Ichigo: Huh?! Hey! Where are you going?! Hey wait!

Gin: All the more reason why I can't let you pass.

Ichigo: Why are you standing so far back? Are you going to throw that shortsword?

Gin: It's not a short sword. This is my Zanpakuto, you see.

Shoot him dead, Shinso!

(Y/N) saw Gin's zanpakuto start to glow, and immediately warned Ichigo. They couldn't take any chances with a captain.

(Y/N): Ichigo, block!

Thankfully, Ichigo caught the warning in time as the blade on Gin's zanpakuto extended at incredible speed. Ichigo was able to block the attack, but unfortunately the force of the attack push Ichigo back, knocking him into Jidanbo who was holding the gate. As Jindanbo lost his grip on the gate, Gin took the time to mock the group before the gate closed completely.

Gin: Bye bye~

*SLAM*

(Y/N) fell to the floor relief, not wanting to unnecessarily fight a captain. Was he scared? Sure, fighting any and everything wasn't a smart idea but who knows. Maybe the combined strength of Ichigo and himself was enough to take on at least one. (Y/N) was snapped out of his thoughts.

Jindanbo: Sorry the gate closed because of me. No, your opponent was Gin Ichimaru. It couldn't be helped. Be glad that you weren't hurt.

Ichigo: Inoue

Orihime: Huh?

Ichigo: Take care of him.

Orihime: Okay.

After the conflict, many people started coming out hiding.

Uryu: Who are they? They were hiding until now.