Meet the Vizards

(Y/N) woke up the next morning, earlier than usual. He decided to cook breakfast, making enough for the family. Of course, he didn't forget about Soi-Fon either. He kept it rather simple. Just Bacon, eggs and toast. He didn't really have the time to make anything grand. He had plans.

Once he finished breakfast he left the house wearing a (F/C) shirt, jeans, a pair of sneakers and a (F/C) hoodie tied around his waist. It was a school day and (Y/N) was planning to skip it.

(Y/N): It's time we got this situation sorted out.

(Y/N) pulled out his phone and called Ichigo. Once Ichigo picked up, (Y/N) asked a simple question.

(Y/N): You ready?

Ichigo: Yeah... I'll meet you there.

After the fight with the arrancars the previous night, (Y/N) and Ichigo bumped into each other. And they both could read each other's facial expressions like a book, almost as if they knew why they weren't in the best moods.

Ichigo and (Y/N) both knew they couldn't control their inner hollow and letting the problem continue would be irresponsible.

So they decided they'd both visit the Vizards for training.

Both (Y/N) and Ichigo met up outside of an abandoned, run down building.

(Y/N): You think this is the place?

Ichigo: It has to be.

(Y/N): Welp, here goes nothing...

(Y/N) walked inside the building, with Ichigo following close behind. The moment they walked in, they were greeted by eight individuals, with Shinji being one of them. (Y/N) also saw Hiyori, the girl who approached him to join the Vizards, to the right of Shinji.

Shinji: Ichigo. (Y/N). That face looks like you've finally decided to become one of us. You've decided to join us, right?

Both: Nope!

Shinji: Huh?!

Ichigo: Us, join you? Don't kid yourself! We're here to take advantage of you guys.

Shinji: What?!

(Y/N): We won't join you guys... But we want you to show us how to control the Hollow inside ourselves!

Shinji: You sure take us lightly. As if I'd teach you, idiot!

Ichigo: We'll get it outta you.

Shinji: How?

Ichigo: By force!

Shinji: Don't make me laugh.

(Y/N): I can't believe I'm picking fights. This isn't my style...

Both Ichigo and (Y/N) transformed into their Shinigami forms and charged Shinji.

(Meanwhile) Soi-Fon POV

Soi-Fon woke up, and left the room she was sharing with (S/N). She had to "go to school" like a normal person. However the moment she woke up she realized immediately that she couldn't sense (Y/N) spiritual pressure anywhere in the house.

She saw (Y/N)'s face after he came back from the fight the night before. He didn't tell her what happened, but he seemed down in the dumps. Soi-Fon made it a point to ask Renji what went down when she met up with the others. She at the very least didn't believe (Y/N) was in any danger.

As Soi-Fon checked the house she saw the breakfast (Y/N) left behind. Even though he seemed upset, he still took the time to make breakfast for everyone.

Soi-Fon: He's too nice for his own good...

Back with (Y/N) and Ichigo

(Y/N) and Ichigo were fighting toe to toe with Shinji, however none of them were going all out. Hiyori got fed up with the fight since nobody seemed to be taking it seriously. Hiyori knocked Shinji out of the way, sending him out of the building through one of the windows.