Quincy Competition Part 1

It's been a week since Ichigo went to his mother's grave and (Y/N) had his evaluation test with Yoruichi. (Y/N) decided to learn more Kido technique's from Tessai, since he couldn't keep relying on Kaidou. (Y/N) felt like his defences were quite weak so he decided to learn some basic Bakudo techniques.

(Y/N) eventually learned Bakudo #8 - Seki, a Kido spell that forced the user to repel an enemy upon contact and Bakudo #39 - Enkosen, A kido barrier made of condense reiatsu, used to block attacks.

When Ichigo returned to school, he gave (Y/N) an entire rundown of the Hollow he fought on that day. Apparently he had to fight the Hollow that was responsible for his mother's death. Unfortunately, The hollow got away. What a twist of fate.

During his many shifts at Urahara Shop, (Y/N) missed a hangout session with all of his friends to watch Don Kanonji. He was a "spiritualist", codeword for "he had the ability to see spirits". He unfortunately didn't know anything about spirits work and turned spirit into a hollow and Ichigo had to solve the problem. Urahara and Tessai were actually present, wanting to take Jinta and Ururu to watch the show. So essentially, you ran the shop by yourself for the night before doing more training with Yoruichi.

Currently, (Y/N) and his family were preparing to visit the grave of (M/N) (L/N). The (L/N) family had already come to terms with the situation and just did it to pay their respects. (Y/N) decided to take a small backpack with him so that he can store Calavera in it. (Y/N) couldn't just carry her in his hands because people would give him strange looks.

(F/N): Alright, is everyone ready?

(Y/N) and (S/N): Ready!

As soon as the (L/N)s arrived, they immediately paid their respects before sitting around (M/N)'s grave, reminiscing on some of their favourite moments with her.

(Y/N) recalling the time she would take him to the amusement park.

(S/N) when she would spend hours allow her mother to style her hair

(F/N) remembering his marriage ceremony fondly.

They were all good times.

(Meanwhile) Ichigo's POV

Ichigo and the rest of his friends were getting chewed out by the P.E teacher, Mr. Kagine. Ichigo was caught causing a commotion during the Don Kanonji performance on live television, so the teacher made it a point to lecture Ichigo and friends. However with Rukia's convincing acting and manipulation, she was able to give everyone time to escape the lecture.

Now everyone was walking down a flight of stairs.

Keigo: Way to go, Rukia. Your awesome performance got us off scott-free with no detention.

Rukia: Oh, you guys. It was nothing, really.

Ichigo: What are you talking about? She was trying to sell me up the river.

Tatsuki: You gotta admit that her phoney crying covered your getaway. You ought to be thanking her.

Rukia: Actually, I kind of enjoyed putting on the big act and fooling Mr. Kagine, so no thanks necessary. But you have to know I would never sell out a good friend like Ichigo.

Just then, Rukia's phone went off, signalling her that there was a hollow nearby.

Rukia: Oh, Ichigo, can I talk to you for a second in private?

Ichigo: Huh?

Rukia: Would you guys excuse us for just a minute?

Rukia forcefully dragged Ichigo away from the group.