Quincy Competition Part 2

When (S/N) first saw spirits, she was scared. She couldn't differentiate between a normal person or a ghost. Many of her classmates thought she was crazy and it prevented her from making friends. She was scared to tell her family in fear that they would tell her the same thing.

One day a spirit decided to play a prank on the young (S/N), and of course, she was scared nearly to death. (S/N) ran home crying. (S/N) ignored everyone trying to comfort her. Who would believe her?

She locked herself in her room, not wanting to leave. She felt safe in her room. However, she kept getting a knock on her door. She refused to answer. However, she heard a voice from the other side of the door speak to her.

(Y/N): Hey, did that spirit in the neighborhood scare you?

The sentence caught her off guard, she never told her brother about her ability to see ghosts. Ever since that interaction, (S/N) opened up about her ability to see ghosts to the rest of her family. (Y/N) even taught her how to tell the difference between real people and humans. (S/N) was still a bit scared of ghosts but she felt more confident about her abilities and she felt a lot less distant from her classmates.

Even in the present day as a teenager, (S/N) always heads home early after school to prevent running into any ghost during the night time. However, today was different. (S/N) stayed back to help out a friend with a school project and lost track of time and now she's running back home with full speed. However, on her way back home she saw something she's never seen before.

(S/N): What in the world is that?

Demon-like beings crawling out of the skies and flying around

Demon-like beings crawling out of the skies and flying around. It looked like something out of a horror movie. (S/N) felt her heart racing and she started to panic.

She didn't know what those things were, because they weren't spirits in her eyes.

Calavera's POV

(Y/N) left Calavera one job and she was gonna make sure she completed it.

"Make sure (S/N) is protected at all costs. (F/N) is too far away."

While Calavera was doing that, (Y/N) would head to the school to clear out the hollows there. (Y/N) said he still felt Orihime and Tatsuki's spiritual energy present there. (Y/N) also felt Chad and Ichigo's sister, Karin, around the same area so he felt as though if they were to group together, they'd be able to handle themselves. Chad has proven that he can physically touch hollows. With Karin's ability to see ghosts, they could theoretically survive long enough for (Y/N) to handle the situation at school and make his way to them.

When Calavera came into view with (S/N), she saw that the girl was being pursued by 3 hollows. Calavera signed in relief knowing that it was only low level Hollows, and took out all 3 with ease.

 Calavera signed in relief knowing that it was only low level Hollows, and took out all 3 with ease