₊˚ ♡Short Stories ‎Chapter ♡₊˚

██ 20% *___*

Just a mashup of story ideas/lines that aren't enough for a chapter so I just wait until I have enough for a complete chapter

███ 40% *___*

Saying "I Hate You" in an argument

Mattheo was picking a fight with you because it was for the fun of it. As it got more personal he decided to take it a step further by saying some questionable stuff.
Y/n: I hate you!
You say before walking out of the room. (More like stomping out of the room)
Mattheo just laughs and expects you to come back in an hour or so.
But you never came back again.

█████ 60% *___*

Surprising Mattheo with flowers

Mattheo always gave you flowers. Every time they died more would either show up or he would give them to you. So you thought that you should surprise him with his own. Roses. We have a date tonight so I made sure to have the roses ready and be dressed up casual because we agreed to go to the black lake. As I get there I see Mattheo looking smiley as ever. We both decided to she each other our gifts at the same time. As I turn around with my roses for him for him to show my favorite flowers in his hands. We both laugh handing each other our flowers before enjoying each other's company and enjoying our date.

███████ 80% *___*

Bellatrix torturing you in front of Mattheo
I might do a full length version of this so use this as a preview for this story

"Don't touch her!" Mattheo yelled as you were getting tortured. She just laughed as she kept torturing you. All you could do was cry and whimper due to the pain. All the blood loss and pain made you give up hope. Mattheo was forced to watch while he was strapped down to a chair and a follower forcing him to watch by holding his head in place. Mattheo pleaded with Bellatrix to let you go and torture him instead but she just laughed seeing as he cared more about you and torturing you more than his own pain.

Words:  360

█████████ 100% *___*