Catfish

Kiera feels fire inside her as she reads the messages between you and a good friend who turned out to be one of your old friends that you weren't friends with anymore due to quite a bit of issues. You felt like a fool for not picking up on anything or having a gut feeling when you thought that something was off that you ended up brushing off which made you frustrated at yourself, she ran out of the house after seeing the recent message of an address leading to her going down to the small house and raging hell in your defense and honor for something that no one should have to go through but you especially while you were out spending the day with your niece and nephew unaware of the chaos going on as kiera confronted your catfisher and told her to leave you unless she wanted to be reported again which she already had been for catfishing other people as well. An hour later you came home to a cute blanket fort in the living room with kiera inside surrounded by snacks, drinks, blankets, and fairy lights that brought back memories of your first date together eight months back, you snuggle in her arms as you noticed that you didn't get any messages from other numbers after blocking the page of your catfish no longer feeling vulnerable or like a fool while scrolling through your phone in between movies only to find a video of kiera confronting your catfish that got recorded and was spreading like wild fire leading you to look at her confused and surprised all at once before you were wrapped around her like a koala feeling love flow through you and over the moon that she loved and cared for so much that she would not just confront the person but even risk getting arrested for the confrontation, "I love you baby boo, you deserve the galaxy and every star" the words melted you into a puddle of putty in her arms sharing a kiss knowing that you had found your person in life forever and always.