On the road again

So far the day had been full of chaos and seemed like it would never end but now as you and Dia walk out of the arena and head to a small Italian restaurant down the road for dinner. You smile when roses are laid on the table for you as you share slices of bread in between sips of wine before the two of you were laughing and holding hands while having dinner, "When I look into your eyes, it's a reminder of who I do it for" the words send a warm flutter to your heart feeling all the love that had formed between the two over the past three and a half years as tears formed in your eyes feeling your heart skip a beat when she gets down on one knee next to you as the employees and the owner of the restaurant watch with sweet smiles as the other patrons inside were captivated and melted by the moment as you lightly laugh before standing up and pulling a ring from your pocket. Everyone cheers in disbelief as you both accept the other's proposal sharing a kiss and looking at the rings before the owner himself brought out a cake for the two of you to celebrate, you woke up the next morning only to find dia with pink roses and both your bags packed making you raise a brow since there was still a few hours before the two of you had to check out of the hotel only for her to lay a loose dress beside you leading to the two of you checking out of the hotel and heading to the airport but instead of going home or for the next show the two of you head off to Hawaii for a surprise trip to get away and spend a week celebrating your engagement after announcing the news of the engagement on social media along with calling your friends deciding to surprise your families two weeks later for a shared family get together.