Street Fightin' Alternate Ending

Chapa and Bose are outside of Hip Hop Puree, sitting on the steps and trying to suck sandwiches through straws, but to no avail.

Chapa:"This doesn't work!"

Bose:"I know."

Chapa:"You can't suck a sandwich through a straw unless it's been pureed."

Bose:"I know!"

Chapa and Bose throw their sandwiches to the ground.

Chapa angrily looks at Crank from inside the restaurant.

Chapa:"I'm gonna go in there and light that kid up."

Chapa gets up to go and do so but Bose stops her by gently putting a hand on her shoulder.

Bose:"No, no, no, no, no, no."

Chapa reluctantly sits back down.

Chapa:"But he was mean to you!"

Bose:"Yeah, being mean is not a crime."

Chapa:"Okay, yeah, but...You're the only pure innocent thing left in this dirt hole of a world. You're the sweetest guy I've ever known."

That touched Bose's heart, but it also makes Bose feel more guilty about him being the boy who stole her phone. He didn't deserve such an amazing girl like Chapa. Gorgeous, beautiful, funny, brilliant, and brave. He didn't deserve to kiss her either, even though it's something that he's been wanting to do for a long time.

Bose:"Really?" He smiled.

Chapa:"Yeah! And that gunch dumped pureed trout pot pie on your head!"

Bose:"We can't use our powers unless we are fighting crime."

Chapa stands up and looks at Crank through the restaurant.

Chapa:"Look at him in there. Holding court, knee-deep in puree, taking two mints at a time."

Bose:"Wait, what'd you say?"

Chapa:"Knee-deep in puree."

Bose chuckles but then clears his throat.

Bose:"No, after that."

Chapa:"Taking two mints at a time."

Bose gets up, stands next to Chapa, and looks inside the restaurant as well.

Bose:"But the sign clearly says "Only one mint per customer. Violaters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." Bose reads aloud the sign from inside.

Chapa smirks and turns to Bose.

Chapa:"So that's stealing."

Bose:"Sure is."

Chapa:"And stealing is a crime."

Bose:"It sure is."

Chapa:"And if a superhero takes him to jail..."

Bose:"...He's not around to keep us from going into Hip Hop Puree." Bose finished Chapa's sentence for her, highlighting how close they are.

With a smirk, Chapa pulls out her gum tin and opens the lid.

Bose:"Okay, you can go in there and light him up."

Chapa pops a gumball and starts chewing.

Bose:"But before you transform, we've gotta make sure no one's looking."

Chapa:"Don't care who's looking."

Bose:"Okay."

Chapa blows a bubble and transforms into Volt.