14- Dear diary

Lily's POV

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I ask as we are sitting uncomfortably in a windowsill in a hall without any people. I don't know what to expect from him, last time he tried to apologize for what he said. I know he's not mean by heart, but he changed, just like all of us. And when he said those things he couldn't possibly have expected for me to stay his friend. That's not how friendship works. "I miss you" he says. You've got to be kidding me!

"I thought I could trust you Severus, but you called me all those horrible things, then you try to apologise as if nothing happened. You want me to be your secret friend because you are too busy with what your so called friends will think of you that you can't even look at me when we're not alone! And then you look for trouble with my new friends like some jealous stalker, THEN it turns out that you've actually been stalking me! Now I am finally happy, I have great friends who are there for me no matter who my family is, I have James. But you just have to come here and try to gaslight and ruin everything for me because you are just fucking jealous! Well, news flash, this isn't on me OK. YOU said things, YOU did things and it was YOUR fucking choice. YOU lost me and now you come running here telling me you miss me?! So you can what?! Feel sorry for yourself by making me feel bad?! I am done here."

That felt really damn good.

He's looking at the floor, I really have no idea what to expect from him now.

He looks up at me, opening his mouth trying to say something, but no words come out. We just sit here quietly. Maybe I was a bit harsh, maybe I should've let him speak. But what was he expecting? That we'd be best buddies again? Like what, is this kindergarten?!

"I really am sorry." He says as he stands up and walks away. Should I feel bad?

Marlene's POV

"WHAT! He actually tried to apologise?! Honestly, my expectations were lower." Lily sits uncomfortably on her bed. Dorcas, Mary and me around her as she explains what conversation she just had. "Should I tell James?" she suddenly says. I should probably tell her yes because a healthy relationship needs communication and truth, but then maybe I'm not the one to talk. "You probably should" says Mary. Thanks, it didn't have to be me.

"ugh, I thought all this weird shit would've been over by now! But like, now I realize how stupid we all are when we have a crush on someone, you know." Lily says as she falls backwards onto her bed.

"WAIT, you're not telling us that you have a crush on fucking Snape right?!!!!!" I yell impulsively. We all end up dying from laughter.

But I understand her. It sucks.

Something's off about Lily , when she talks about James I mean.

"Hey Lily, look, I know you usually talk to Remus and everything but, we're here too. So thanks for telling us about Severus, and if you ever wanna talk about ANYTHING at all , we're here for you." Now let's sit and wait if she actually will talk.

Remus' POV

Everything hurts.

Both physically and mentally. I feel like dying.

"He needs to rest" "But-" "I mean it, it was a really bad one." "I get it, will you tell him l was here?" "Sure"

It sounded like Madame Pomfrey who was annoyed at someone. It all sounded rather blurry.

"How are you feeling?"

Shit, l should probably answer.

l open my eyes and I was right it was Madame Pomfrey. I try to answer but no sound comes out. "It's okay" she says. "Rest."