🔞Birthday gifts•Woosanhwa

Top:wooyoung, seonghwa
Bottom : san

Today is San's birthday and wooyoung and seonghwa plans some surprise gifts that made san a needy little whore.

Seonghwa pov....

Today is Sannie's birthday and me and wooyoung had planned to get some expensive gifts that it is a hundred times sure that he'll like it. Now it is 8 am in the morning and me and wooyoung are sitting awake with between san in the middle."~gud mwornin hwa". Wooyoung whispered very softly. "Good morning woo"

We decided not to wake him up and leave for work. We prepared some food last night when san was asleep. We quickly got our clothes and went to the other room to complete our routine. San was a really heavy sleeper and especially he had his tiring and hard workout session yesterday. So he was even more tired.

We made out in the shower a little bit and had breakfast before going back to san. Sannie looks really adorable when he sleeps. I always stares at him in awe as well as wooyoung too. The moment when they cuddle upto each other is very cute,when I'm late to come home.

We pecked San's lips and cheeks without waking him up and wooyoung hit me slighty when I kissed him too. "Hwa, that wasn't necessary". He whispered. "It was baby". I said before taking his hand leaving the room.

"Do you think he will be mad?". Wooyoung asked me as I drove to our workplace. "Of course,he will be fucking the shit out of us tonight." I said as I glanced at wooyoung. "Seonghwaa"
Wooyoung said surprisedly. "Hmm". I hummed as I kept driving. "How about we fuck him tonight?". He asked me curiously. "Huh, do you think that's possible?". "Let's make it, and what about the gifts?". "We can buy some more and wrap it". "Make sure our plan go well". "Yeah, he will obviously make us unable to walk for a week".

San's pov..

There was no sight of woo and hwa when I woke up. I looked all around but the car wasn't here. I sighed and brushed and took a shower. I went to the kitchen and I saw a note sticked to the fridge saying "Goodmorning sannie, we had and urgent errand ti run,have breakfast and clean the house. Kissess from woo and hwa". I slightly chuckled but not about cleaning the house.

"Today is my birthday and how dare those bitches go without wishing me, I'll just fuck them good tonight" I said to myself before having breakfast and moving to clean the house.

*night*

I was checking through my instagram when I heard the doorbell ring. I knew it must be my boyfriends who left me without a crumb on my birthday. I didn't mind to open the door and I ran upstairs to my bedroom. They obviously knew the door was open because I heard the cling sound of it opening when I was on my way. I didn't want to check on them no matter what, if I'm being sulky or not I don't care about it anymore.

I was about to step on the shower when wooyoung literally just smashed the door past and ran to me with horny eyes, breathing heavy. "S-San, San San-ah, please f-fuck m-me".I honestly worried for a moment when he stood breathless. Shit. He looked so hot. He wandered his hands all over me. Slightly pulled my shirt over my head with ease. I couldn't get any time to speak as he smashed his lips on mine with hunger. His hands were busy with his own clothes. He unbuttoned his button up shirt and discarded it somewhere.

He ran his mouth down my neck, tracing the fading red marks from the last session. He slightly sucked at t my collarbone, made me cry a moan. I couldn't think of anything or say anything. I felt like a bottom with the effect wooyoung gave me. "Ngh w-woo ah". I moaned as he bit my nipples while palming my clothed erection. I could feel it grow harder in his touch.

My hands found their way to Wooyoung's hair as he kneeled and removed my pants and underwear before placing kisses on my cock. I got annoyed the way he purposely lagged the movements. "No, t-tease please". I commented as we kept eye contact. He didn't break the eye contact and took my member to his mouth. He bobbed his head faster signaling that he couldn't wait any longer. I pulled his hair back and looked straight to his eyes. I pulled him to his feet and kissed him one last time before pulling him to the shower. He removed his bottoms and followed me.

I've already prepared the tub before so that it was filled and red petals were roaming in the water. We slowly got in without breaking the kiss. I stroked my dick while working kisses oh his neck. He moaned a breathless moan that made me hard again. I pushed him back and pulled his legs, hovering over on my knees until he refused. "n-no let me ri-de you ple-ase". I could only nod at what he said as he pushed me to lean back.

He slid down in one go that made us both reach the cloud nine.He bounced so hard down as I noticed that he was gulping his noises. He must be stressed or something's with him."Go easy, woo". At those words he stopped what he was doing. I watched as he removed my grip and got up, slowly walking out with a towel,without saying anything he left me. "Woo, baby wait"...

____________________________________

I'm back.. This one's long and interesting btw.. I cannot retrieve my stuff right away, so it's hard to complete this in one goo.. Too much smut🛐hwa is downstairs, doing something unholy 😁

And one woosan book coming soon.. Make sure to read it..

 Make sure to read it