5

Kara made her way to the Children's hospital at elven thirty and made her way into the press area. Alex and some other FBI agents were surrounding the place as security guards. Kara looked around the place when her eyes caught those of Lena Luthor. She was getting out of a black suv. "Fuck!" Kara groaned as she quickly turned to walk away from the fence line. "KARA!" Lena called out as she began increasing her pace. "Shit!" Kara said to herself as she stopped walking and turned around. "Lena! I didn't know you'd be here." Kara replied. "Of course I'd be here, it's my hospital." Lena said. "Of course it is. Snapper just told me to come here for the opening." Kara replied. Lena quirked an eyebrow at her. "You sound disappointed that I'm here." Lena said. "Oh disappointed no...I'm quite alright with it. I get to go home afterwards and work on my new article." Kara replied.

Hearing Kara say she was going home made Lena scram eternally! Now's her chance to ask her to lunch! 'Go for it Luthor!' She told herself. "Do you have plans for lunch?" Lena asked. Kara looked at her remaining silent for a moment. "Well...I was gonna just order some pizza at home so I can pack...why?" Kara replied. "Pack? Are you going somewhere?" Lena asked. "Yes and no. I'm moving into a new apartment on Saturday." Kara replied. "Oh! Would you like some help?" Lena asked. "I don't think you'd want to help me pack in heels." Kara replied.

Lena looked down to see her four inch heels and sighed. "You're right...so what about lunch? Would you like to get lunch with me?" Lena asked. Again Kara remained silent as she thought of an answer to give. 'It's just lunch...it's not a date..it's two...friends? People trying to build a friendship...yes..ok..' Kara said to herself. "Sure why not!" Kara replied. "Brilliant! I will meet you back here after the speeches." Lena said with a smile. "Sounds like a plan!" Kara replied. Lena had done it! She had managed to get a lunch date with Kara!

Kara stood in the crowd watching as Lena crossed over to the podium to begin her speech. She did her best not to make eye contact with Lena but it was near impossible to do so. Somehow those piercing green eyes found her blue ones every time. Eventually Kara just held the eye contact with Lena letting out a sigh relaxing her body. It wasn't working though. Something about the way Lena was looking at her made her want to squirm. It was like Lena was a predator and Kara her prey. Swallowing hard she managed to jot down six pages of notes on the opening of the Children's hospital.

Kara was now at her motorcycle putting her notebook in her saddle bag when Lena approached her as she was kneeling down beside it. Lena may have been originally a boob person but right now as her green eyes took in the way those black pants hugged Kara's ass she was easily becoming an ass woman. Biting down on her lip she kept looking the blond up and down her mind going deep in the gutter as she did.

After locking her saddle bag up Kara stood up and slowly turned around to see Lena standing there. "Oh hey Lena! How long have you been standing there?" Kara asked. "Just got here actually. I managed to duck out of security and come find you actually." Lena said. "Oh...ok I'm surprised my sister let you get out of her sight, she's usually better at her job." Kara said. "You sister? Is here?" Lena asked. "Yea she's on duty as the head of security here. Oh and here she comes!" Kara replied. "Miss Luthor they're looking for you to do press questions!" Alex stated. "Oh...ok...I'll be right there..." Lena replied. "Relax Alex! It's ok." Kara said. "Don't tell me how to do my job Kar...go start packing..." Alex groaned. "I actually have plans..." Kara replied. Alex glared at her. "I'm taking her to lunch...it's my fault she won't be packing right away." Lena said.

"Well you're still needed for a photo op for the press. So please come with me Miss Luthor." Alex said. Lena looked at Kara who offered a smile. "Kara come on...we can go after this and this way I won't have to find you again." Lena said as she stuck out her hand. Kara didn't take it, instead she just walked beside Lena through the small crowd over to where the photographers were. Upon arrival she stood off to the side as best as she could so not to be in any photos with Lena by accident. Instead she just watched as Lena smiled to the cameras before taking her leave again.