19

"Ok! Let's get everything unloaded. I'll take the larger stuff in my canoe, and everyone else can tow their stuff in the dry bags." Eliza said as she and Kara unloaded it off her car. Lena's eyes darted over Kara's shirt lift up as she reached up to get the canoe down. Once it's down Kara takes it over her head and sets it by the lake. "Ok! Now Ruby are you wanting to take the paddle board? Or ride with Eliza?" Kara asked. "I think I'll ride this time." Ruby said. "Ok, well let's get it loaded so you guys can head out and we'll follow you." Kara replied.

A few minutes later the canoe was loaded and Ruby and Eliza were off. "Ok let's get the other kayaks off." Alex said. "Wheres the tents?" Lean asked. "The tent is in the canoe. I have a ten person tent." Kara replied. "Oh..ok..." Lena replied. "You'll be able cuddle up to her now.." Sam whispered in Lena's ear causing her to blush. "Shut up! She's right there!" Lena scolded. Kara however didn't hear her comments as she was busy with Alex unloading the smaller things and putting them into bags. "Ok! We're all set! Are you all ready to go?" Kara asked she walked back over to where Lena and Sam stood.

"Yea, we're all set, right Lena?" Sam asked. "Yea! I'm all set!" Lena replied. "Ok cool! Come on let's get heading." Alex added. Sam and Lena walked over to Alex and Kara who were standing by the kayaks. Once again Kara held the kayak while Lena got in and situated, as Alex did the same with Sam who was once again using the beginner kayak. "Ok Lee, I"m gonna push it into the water and then climb in." Kara said. "Ok! I'm ready." Lena said as she turned her head to watch Kara bend down to push it in.

Lena watched as Kara eased into the seat and began pushing off. "Ready to paddle?" Kara asked. "Yea, like this right?" Lena asked. "Yea! You're doing great Lee, just remember to dig into the water when you want to go forward." Kara replied. "Ok! I think I got it! So why one tent?" Lena asked. "Oh..I just figured that it would be easier. I mean we are all girls..." Kara replied. "Oh..well that does make sense...so will everyone be fishing?" Lena asked. "Only if they want to? Have you ever been fishing before?" Kara asked. "No. But..I'm opening to learning..." Lena replied. "Great! I'll be happy to teach you." Kara replied. Lena blushed at hearing that she hoped Kara didn't see it. However Kara did see it and smile to herself as they continued paddling.

"So? Did you hear how the gallery went last night?" Sam asked as she paddled beside Alex. "Uh...I heard it went good." Alex replied. "Oh thats all? I heard that Lena kissed Kara on the cheek." Sam replied. "Yea...I heard something about that...when Kara brought my car back." Alex said. "Really? Did she say anything in particular about it?" Sam asked. "She didn't really say anything...she just told me then she left very quickly." Alex replied. "Hmm...I wonder how long it'll be till one of them asks the other out." Sam replied. "I doubt think Kara will be the one to ask Lena out..." Alex replied. "Why?" Sam asked.

"Well...if I tell you...you can't say anything to Lena." Alex replied. "Deal..now spill." Sam replied. "Well Kara told me that she's not interested in asking anyone out just so they can stand her up and then ghost her. However...she did text me after she got home and said that Lena was the first person who didn't ghost her. However she also said that it's probably because they're just friends too." Alex added. "Oh..well..maybe I can talk to Kara sometime this weekend...and I won't mention anything about this conversation." Sam added.

A few minutes later Kara was hopping out like did last time and pulling the kayak onto the shore before helping Lena get out. "You got soaked again Kara..." Lena said chuckling. "Good thing I'm wearing another swim suit...come on let's set up camp." Kara said. "What do you need help with?" Lena asked. "Well you can either help with the tent or you can help me get some stones for the fire." Kara replied. Lena considered her options before answering. "How big are these stones?" Lena asked. "Not too large, just big enough so that we can put them in a circle so the fire won't escape." Kara said. "Oh..ok..I'll help with that." Lena replied.