12.Tilak - Dewald 🔞(Welcome home)

Top - Tilak
Bottom - Dewald

CEO × College student 🥰

💞💞💞

In the quiet solitude of a Sunday afternoon, Tilak Varma stepped into his apartment, his briefcase feeling heavier than usual. He'd just returned from a week-long business trip, eager to shed the weight of his responsibilities as a CEO. The air was filled with the faint scent of lemon and cinnamon, hinting at the weekly cleaning that had been done in his absence. He took a deep breath and kicked off his shoes, savoring the feel of the cool hardwood floor beneath his tired feet.

Dewald Brevis, a college student with a penchant for cooking, had been waiting for Tilak's return. He'd spent the morning preparing a welcome-home feast, hoping to ease the burden of his lover's stress. The kitchen was a flurry of activity, pots simmering and pans sizzling as he moved with practiced grace, chopping and stirring with a rhythm that seemed almost musical. The aroma of garlic and rosemary filled the space, mingling with the sweet scent of baking bread.

As Tilak approached the kitchen, the sound of his footsteps grew louder on the tile floor, echoing through the apartment. Dewald looked up from his cooking, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the man he'd missed so much. "Hey, you're back," he called out, his voice a warm caress that seemed to wrap around Tilak and pull him closer.

Tilak leaned against the doorframe, his eyes taking in the scene before him. Dewald's t-shirt was stained with splashes of sauce, and his hair was a mess of curls that had escaped his ponytail. He looked utterly adorable, and Tilak couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. "You've been busy," he said, his voice a low rumble that seemed to resonate in the air.

Dewald set down his spatula and wiped his hands on a dish towel. "I wanted to make sure you had something to look forward to after your trip," he said, his eyes never leaving Tilak's. The tension between them was palpable, a silent conversation that didn't need words. They hadn't seen each other in days, and the desire was as potent as the smell of the food.

Tilak took a step closer, his gaze raking over Dewald's body. "And what's for dessert?" he asked, his smile turning into a smirk. Dewald's cheeks flushed, and he bit his lower lip, his heart racing. He knew what Tilak was hinting at, and the thought sent a thrill through him.

Without a word, Dewald stepped aside, allowing Tilak to slip behind him. Tilak's arms wrapped around his waist, and he nuzzled into Dewald's neck, inhaling the scent of sweat and spices. Dewald's breath hitched as Tilak's hands found their way under his shirt, tracing the contours of his stomach. The kitchen was forgotten, the food on the stove a distant concern as they succumbed to the heat that had been building between them.

Tilak's lips found Dewald's ear, and he whispered, "I've missed you." His voice was a soft growl that sent shivers down Dewald's spine. Dewald turned in his arms, and their mouths collided with a hunger that had been growing for days. The kiss was deep and urgent, their tongues tangling together as if trying to bridge the gap of time that had kept them apart.

As they kissed, Tilak's hands roamed higher, cupping Dewald's chest before sliding up to tug at the neckline of his shirt. Dewald's hands weren't idle either, exploring the firm planes of Tilak's chest, his fingertips tracing the lines of muscle that lay beneath. They broke apart for a moment, both panting, and then Tilak reached down to lift Dewald onto the kitchen counter.

The cool marble sent a shock through Dewald's body, but it was quickly replaced by the heat of Tilak's touch. His legs wrapped around Tilak's waist, pulling him closer as their kisses grew more fervent. The sound of pans clattering and the faint sizzle of something burning were the only interruptions in their passionate reunion.