Rishab × Shreyas ( Just friends!?) -2 🔞

For :Angshi15

💞💞💞

"Rishab," Shreyas murmured breathlessly, as Rishab's lips brushed against his, gentle and tentative. The early morning light peeked through the curtains, casting a soft glow on their faces. Rishab's eyes searched Shreyas' for any hint of hesitation, and finding none, he deepened the kiss, his hands tightening around Shreyas' waist. The warmth of their bodies melded together, and for a moment, the world outside ceased to exist.

Suddenly, Rishab pulled away, his cheeks flushing. "I've got to go," he said, his voice gruff with regret. "We'll be late for college." He grabbed his bag and darted out the door, leaving Shreyas standing there, stunned and unsure of what had just happened.

Throughout the day, Shreyas couldn't shake off the feeling of disappointment that had settled in his stomach. Why had Rishab stopped? He'd wanted more, so much more. During their lunch break, they sat side by side, the air between them thick with unspoken questions. "What's wrong?" Shreyas finally asked, unable to bear the silence.

Rishab looked at him, his eyes full of concern. "I just want you to be comfortable, Shreyas. I don't want to rush things."

"But I am comfortable," Shreyas protested, his voice filled with frustration. "Why do you think I'm not?"

Rishab took a deep breath, his eyes darting around the crowded college canteen. "It's just that... I know we've only been together for a month, but I thought we had something special. I don't want to mess it up by moving too fast."

Shreyas felt his temper rising. "So, you don't find me attractive?" he blurted out, his voice tinged with hurt.

Rishab's eyes widened in shock. "What? No, that's not it at all!"

"Then why don't we... you know," Shreyas trailed off, feeling the heat creep up his neck.

Rishab sighed, leaning back in his chair. "Look, I'm just trying to be respectful. You're my first love, and I want everything to be perfect."

The rest of the day was a blur of classes and awkward glances. Shreyas couldn't focus on his studies, his mind reeling with confusion and anger. He'd been so sure that Rishab felt the same way he did.

That evening, as they sat on the couch in Rishab's apartment, the tension was palpable. "You know, I've never been with anyone before," Rishab said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'm just scared."

Shreyas looked at him, his eyes brimming with tears. "You think I'm not scared?" he retorted. "I've never felt this way about anyone either, but I need more than just kisses."

Rishab took Shreyas' hand in his, his thumb tracing circles on the back of it. "I understand," he said softly. "But I want to make sure we're both ready."

Shreyas pulled his hand away, his voice shaking. "I've been ready for weeks!"

The room was silent for a long moment, the only sound their ragged breathing. Rishab leaned in, cupping Shreyas' face in his hands. "Okay," he whispered. "Let's talk about it."

The conversation that followed was raw and honest. They discussed their desires, their fears, and their expectations. Rishab confessed that he was scared of losing control, of not being able to please Shreyas. Shreyas, in turn, revealed his need for intimacy, for feeling wanted and desired. They talked about boundaries and consent, promising to always communicate their feelings and needs.

Finally, as the sun set, casting an orange glow through the windows, Rishab took a deep breath. "I want to try," he said, looking into Shreyas' eyes. "But we have to go slow, okay?"