Ch 10: Birth of the Princess of the Void

[Notice: The Voice of the World has acknowledged the individual Ichigo Tempest as the daughter of the Stellar Void Dragon King and has permitted her to evolve to Dragonoid.]

The Voice of the World announced to the world the evolution of Ichigo to Dragonoid.

After the announcement, Ichigo's body was instantly covered by a black cocoon that resembled the vast void, a place where nothing exists.

The people of Tempest watched their princess evolve.

[Notice: The evolution to Dragonoid will now begin.]

[Reconstructing the individual’s body to Dragonoid... Successful.]

[Acquiring new skills: Dragon’s Haki, Information Particles Manipulation, Universal Thread, Universal Shapeshift, Void Barrier successfully acquired.]

[Unique skill: Monk of Destruction has evolved to Ultimate Skill God of Destruction Perses.]

[Re-acquiring all previously owned skills... Successful.]

[The evolution is now complete.]

After the Voice of the World announced the completion of Ichigo's evolution, the black cocoon surrounding her broke, revealing Ichigo's long blue hair and her eyes, now golden with dragon pupils.

"Princess, congratulations on your evolution," Diablo said, performing an elegant bow.

The other Tempest executives also congratulated her for completing her evolution.

"So, this is the power of a dragon," Ichigo said while looking at her hands.

Her physical appearance had only changed a little, but her Magicule count had exploded.

"I guess I should congratulate my daughter for her evolution," said Rimuru, who appeared with Veldora out of nowhere.

"Rimuru-sama, it's a pleasure to be in your presence once again," Diablo said, making Rimuru uncomfortable.

"Uh, yeah," was the only reply that left Rimuru's mouth.

"Dad, what's with that look?" Ichigo asked Rimuru.

"Ah, yeah, Rimuru, why is it that you look so different, and I can feel a Dragon Factor in you?" Veldora said.

"I'll explain everything, but first let's head to the town hall," Rimuru replied. Ichigo and the others only nodded and followed Rimuru.

When they arrived, Rimuru explained everything from the beginning to the point where they were now.

"Kuhahaha, so that's why I can feel a Dragon Factor in you! Kuhahahaha, as expected of my brother," Veldora said while doing his usual laughing act.

"I can't believe that my father is a creator," Ichigo said.

After that, Rimuru ordered everyone to get back to their duties since they were still at war with Clayman.

Shuna then started to make clothes for both Ichigo and Rimuru to wear when they attended the Walpurgis. She also asked if she could participate in capturing Clayman's castle.

Rimuru was at first hesitant, but Ichigo and Benimaru reassured him that Shuna would be fine.

After that, Ramiris also arrived with Zangetsu and Yhwach.

"Ichigo, what happened to you while we were gone?" Zangetsu said, noticing the change in Ichigo's power.

"Oh, now that I look at you, your power is on another level. Your old self is nothing compared to who you are now," Yhwach said.