Undeniable

Reina:

   He looks just like me... Green hair, his eyes, his face... That's impossible. There's no way I have a sibling. Right?

   As I watched the students of class 1A from afar, observing their every move, I saw a boy who looked exactly like me. It was uncanny. I continued to watch them as I was ordered to do. Especially those three, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, and Izuku Midoriya.

   I haven't been allowed outside since the day I was born, until today. Even if I'm under strict orders not to be spotted or talk to anybody I want to know why this boy looks exactly like me. I've been watching them all day and the only reasonable explanation is that we are siblings who were somehow separated, but that makes no sense, Father would have at least told me that much...

Izuku:

   "We're being watched." Shoto turns away from the window and says quietly.

   "How do you know?"

   "I saw her outside of the window in the cafeteria and again just now. She... looks just like you Midoriya... It's undeniable."

   "You mean we have similar features..."

   "No. You're identical." He looks at me dead serious.

   "We need to catch her... But first we need to talk to my mom." I grab Shoto and we walk out of UA.

Reina:

   The boys walk out of the school early and I follow them to an apartment building. They go inside and a women greets them, who I'm assuming, is Izuku's mother. She has the same green hair and eyes. They all sit down at a table and begin talking and I only wish I could hear them.

   I remember my dad telling me a war was coming and after that conversation he never returned and my uncle took me in. My dad never let me outside, and my uncle well, he only wants revenge. He said these boys killed my dad because he was a villain. My uncle never understood why they couldn't have just arrested my dad, but watching these boys I'm sure there was a reason, and knowing my dad too... He never loved me. I was a tool, he wanted to turn me into the perfect weapon just in case shiggy failed. But I never lived up to his standards.

   When I watch them, I feel warm. And I see the love they all feel for each other... Like a real family. The whole class, they all look so happy when they're together and I can't imagine what they've gone through. I've been watching them for a week now and they frequently wake up in the middle of the night, from what I can only assume are nightmares. They all have so many scars and hell, their teacher is missing a leg. I can't begin to think of what they must have seen.

   A few days ago I followed shoto to a hospital. He was visiting Touya. Who I've been told is his brother. He came out and once he thought he was alone he broke down. He sobbed for at least an hour until Endeavour showed up and Shoto pushed him off and walked away. I don't know the whole story only what I've been told and that's what Touya told me when he visited. That Shoto is a spoiled brat and Endeavour is a mad man. But Shoto doesn't seem spoiled to me. He seems sad. And almost lonely.

   The next day I followed Bakugo and he seemed pretty normal. He always had his hands in his pocket and stayed by Izuku most of the time unless he was with his group of friends, a girl with pink hair and three boys. One with yellow hair, one with red, and one with black. When he went to his dorm he did something I thought was really strange and I could really see what was happening, but he took his shirt off and started at himself in the mirror for a while and then put a hand to his chest and took a deep breath and went to bed. Then in the middle of the night he woke up gasping for air and clutching his chest and that when I saw a giant scar on his chest. That's when I decided to go to bed.

   I've found it hard to observe Izuku, it makes me think to much. He just looks so much like me. I want to find out if maybe... We're related but I don't know where I would start especially because I'm not allowed to talk to anyone. There was one moment though that bothered me. He was talking to Bakugo about something in the classroom and out of nowhere he started bawling. And then the whole class started crying to. Just what have they been through...

Izuku:

   "Mom... I have something I need to ask you." I look up at my mother who is now seated at the table along with me and Shoto.

   "What is it sweetheart? Did you have a nightmare again. Should I call the psychiatrist?"

   "No mom. It's about our family. Do I...." I hesitate not knowing if I want to hear the answer. "Do I have a sister?"

   My mom looks shocked at first and then looks down at her hands and stays silent for a few moments. Then Shoto speaks up.

   "We saw a girl watching us today and the resemblance is insane." My mom looks up at me.

   "You do."

   My whole world crashed after hearing those two words. What was she like? Why were we separated? Why didn't mom tell me?

   My mom started speaking again trying to explain. "Your father had gone crazy. When you and your sister were born, identical twins, he took her and ran. I never knew where they went and the police tried to find them but never could. Your father he was extremely good at hiding and lurking in the shadows. I always wanted to find her but I haven't been able to. So I... I gave up." Tears welled up in my mother's eyes. My mom never talked about my dad but whenever she did she was very secretive.

   "Why wouldn't you tell me!"

   "Because I knew you would waste your life trying to save her!"

   "Save her from what. She's with dad, not in some criminals house." She looked down tears falling down her face.

   "Your dad... He is a criminal."

   "What are you saying mom! No he's just living over-"

   "All for one is your father." My mom looks into my eyes and tries to look firm and not continue sobbing.

   "What." I can feel everything spinning around me. If all for one is my father. I killed him. My own dad, my sister's only family... No...no...

   "I'm sorry izuku. I just never knew how to tell y-"

   "I need to find her..." I get up and walk away feeling Shoto silently follow behind me.

Reina:

   I see the boys walk away from the table and come outside and look around.

   Shit... They spotted me...

   I started running around the corner not looking where I was going when all the sudden some guy grabbed onto me and drug me into an alley. I can't use my quirk, it would hit everyone in the general vicinity because of the rain.

   "Let me go!"

   "I don't like your additude." Him and his friends beat me down and continuously kick me in my sides and gut.

   It hurts... It's hurts so bad somebody help...

   I felt vision start to go blurry when the pain suddenly stopped and I saw a flash of red a white and that's the last thing I saw before I passed out.