Girls Day?

Izuku:

   When I woke up this morning, my sister was already gone. And since all of the girls in our class were also gone I assumed they had something to do with it. Shoto was also gone, so I decided to visit Kachann.

   "Good morning." He was making breakfast for everyone who was still at the dorms.

   "Morning. You're up pretty late this morning."

   "I had a rough night."

   He didn't ask me what it was about or if I was ok, just nodded and continued making food. Then Mr. Aizawa came into the main room, which was unusual since he normally isn't up until noon in the summertime.

   "I have some announcements this morning." We all looked up at him. "Today we'll be getting two new students who are your age and all of the first years will be getting a dorm right next to yours and will become the new class 1A next year. There are five particularly talented kids in the new class that I would like you all to meet later today when everyone returns. As for the two students one of them is Reina, Midoriya's twin sister. She's already been officially accepted into UA high under special circumstances."

   So her name is Reina. I really wanted to talk to her this morning...

   Everyone started talking about the unknown new student and the first years. Even though we're not technically class 2A until the summer is over, thinking about a new class 1A always baffles me. This year has felt... So long.

Reina:

   When I woke up this morning I had five girls surrounding me watching me sleep, which startled me at first and then I was just overwhelmed. They all started talking to me the second I woke up. Then Shoto barged in and told them to stop harassing me. They then introduced themselves one at a time. There's Momo, Ochaco, Tsu, Hagakure, and Mina.

   After they gave me a chance to eat Momo took me to my dorm to show me the layout and gave me a cell phone that she had bought for me last night and had it speed delivered. She showed me how to use it and all of the best camera angles. Then she took me to her dorm so we could find an outfit for me today for the outing Shoto had previously warned me about.

   We wound up picking a pair of black pajama shorts and an army green crew neck sweater. Then Mina showed me the different oils and serums she uses on her curly hair and how she dries it took keep it healthy and did my hair. And Ochaco thought me everything about makeup. Tsu and Hagakure didn't have much to do except give me tons of compliments which was nice in itself. Then Momo told me we were going to the mall to have a girl's day. I guess it's pretty self explanatory I'm just not sure what exactly a girl's say entails.

   Now we're at the mall and picking things for my room. Paint colors, furniture, bedding ect.

   "I think a light gray wall color would really suit your calm personality Rei!" Mina is scrolling through a dull color pallet.

   Rei?

   "Oh that's really true what do you think Reina." Momo is so poised and pretty. I can't help but be a little jealous.

   "I like this warm light gray here, and then I thought it would be practical to get black bedding. For obvious reasons." They all look blank at first but then their faces light up.

   Hagakure is the first person to speak up. "Thats perfect! Then maybe you could get some throw pillows in a color you really like as a pop of color!"

   I can't help but get distracted realizing that someone has been following us this whole time from a distance. He really sucks at being sneaky. I walk over and turn the corner of the aisle next to us. "Shoto... What are you doing here." All the girls come running around the corner.

   He shrugged. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't run off... So that Midoriya could talk to you.

   "Would I have taken the time to enroll AND do a 'girls day' if I was planning on running off?" I'm a little sceptical of his answer.

   "I was just looking out for you." He stares at me blankly.

   "You can join us Shoto! It's perfect you can be our little bodyguard. Keep the creeps away!" Mina smiles and punches the air.

   "Yeah ok." He turns away but still follows us.

   "Anyways like I was saying throw pillows..."

   We shopped for my room and Mina wound up talking me out of black bedding even though Hagakure agreed with me. Mina said it would make my room look dark and crammed. Then we shopped for about 3 hours and Momo bought me sweaters, camis, shorts, pajamas, shoes, undergarments, and even accessories. I kept telling her not to waste all of her money on me but the other girls just shook their heads at me.

   The girls wound up making Shoto carry half the bags. He took it like a champ. They are all so nice and considerate. They definitely don't seem like murderers. They seemed to really care about my opinions and values and made sure I was comfortable all day. I really like all of them especially Momo. She's been so great to me. Paying for all of my things since I have no money, showing me around, getting me a phone before she knew if I was even staying at UA. She's like a kind princess.

   Afterword Shoto offered to buy us all lunch. Which the girls quickly took up. We stop and ate and then all of us got our nails done including Shoto. It was adorable watching the old lady paint his nails. All of us kept laughing at him and he just rolled his eyes, but still smiled slightly.

   I've noticed he doesnt do that very often.

   We got back to the dorms and the girls dragged me upstairs to my dorm before anybody could stop us and we got to work. After everything was done my dorm was perfect. Its just felt so... Me.

Thats how our outing and then we all sat and talked in my room, they told me all about themselves

Thats how our outing and then we all sat and talked in my room, they told me all about themselves. I told them I didn't really know who I was yet.                                                         

   "Don't worry our class is great! We'll definitely help you find yourself!" The girls all smile and me and it made me feel so warm inside.

   Is this what a real family feels like?

   Speaking of family, I haven't had a chance to talk to izuku at all... Maybe after we meet the other new students tonight.