Don't Push It

*warning this chapter could be triggering for some readers*

Shikkoku:

   We weren't always villains. My parents loved me and my little sister more than anything. They worked hard and always made sure we had a good life. Then everything went downhill. My parents were coming home from work one day and got into a terrible accident, killing them and everyone else involved. Then it was just me and Yuno, my sister. She was eight when they died so I had to take care of her. I still had school, and had to work multiple jobs. One day I heard a bunch of kids yelling in the halls at school, I looked to see what the noise was about and they were pointing out the window at the elementary school. All I could think about was Yuno. If there was a villain I had to protect her.

   Yuno always wanted to be a hero, and with her quirk she could've done it. Her quirk is similar to mine, she can create smoke and solidify it. For example if she wanted to create a shelf or barrier she could. And that's exactly what she did. Yuno always wanted to be a hero, little did she know they would be the ones to kill her.

   The heroes assumed everyone had evacuated the building so they used full force. One of the heroes had a quirk that was very destructive, trying to trap the villain using debris from the school he wound up crushing my little sister to death.

   I don't remember much after I finally got to school. I ran around looking for her and when one of her classmates told me that she hadn't made it out, but the heroes had insisted that they evacuated everyone, I ran inside. When I finally saw her, her blue hair and her lifeless cold eyes, her small frame broken and bruised, all I could do was stand there. She had been using a shelf to protect herself but the debris was too strong and had the bottom half of her body crushed. It must've crushed her lungs. I remember the frozen expression of terror on her face. After that I hated heroes.

   I met Hitomi in my sophomore year of high school. She was pretty strange and I noticed that nobody really talked to her. She also cried a lot and didn't really seem fully together in the head. One day she was getting harassed by some guys in the hallway and a girl was telling her that she should just use her quirk but Hitomi just shook her head. I decided I had had enough and took care of them. After that she pretty much started following me everywhere.

   At first she didn't talk much but, after a while she told me her story. When she was six her dad left her and her mom. That's when her quirk started manifesting. Manifest. She can make you think your worst nightmare is actually happening. She accidentally used it on her mother multiple times. The final time when her quirk was fully manifested she made her mother see something that pushed her off the edge. Hitomi didn't tell me exactly what it was she only told me the outcome. Hitomi was seven when her mother put a gun to her own forehead and pulled the trigger. She always blamed herself, she still does. I can't count how many times I've talked her off a ledge. Anyways, she's always stuck beside me, even when I told her that I was joining a group of villains, she followed me.

   She hates using her quirk on other people because she doesn't want them to end up like her mother, she prefers the other side of her quirk. We call it Heruzo Gets or "Hells Gate". Basically she lets the darkest consume her and it elevates all of her senses. Speed, strength, sight, smell, hearing, she's better at everything. I've only seen her use it twice.

   Anyways the point is, we weren't always villains. They made us this way.

Chihara:

   I went to Mina's dorm to talk to her.

   "Hey Chi what's up?" She opens the door and lets me in.

   "It's Katsuki. I like him. I know I didn't want to talk about it but I do now. I don't like it." I cross my arms and sit on her bed.