His smile

Reina:

   Today Aizawa suggested we do some training with the new class 1A even though it's summer, knowing my uncle is on a vengeful rampage. I personally don't think hes that dangerous by himself. He's really smart but fairly weak. I beat him in all of my training matches at home.

   Anyways Bakugo suggested duo matches and everyone who wanted to participate started getting into pairs. Two pairs in the top 5 decided to work together. Ren and Sora and the twins.  Denki and kirishima paired up, along with Katsuki and Kaede.

   Brother sister duo. That looks dangerous.

   "Reina wants to work with me?" Momo asked me. "I have a few ideas of ways our quirks could work well together."

   "Sure!"

   Shoto and Chihara paired up. Again, family? Dangerous. Then Tsu and Ochaco paired up as well. And the last pair was another student from the younger grade named Akari who asked Sero to be his partner. Here's the matchup.

Shoto and Chihara VS Katsuki and Kaede
Reina and Momo VS Akari and Sero
Tsu and Ochaco VS Denki and Kirishima
Kohaku and Ruri VS Sora and Ren

   "Alright let's do this." Katsuki and Shoto both went to their respective areas their cousin and sister following closely behind.

   The Bakugo's attacked first. A giant flaming phoenix emerged from behind Kaede and enveloped her and Katsuki, then a split second later the entire training ground was covered in a thick, whirling snowstorm.

   Holy shit.

Chihara:

   "Show I can't move while I'm doing this! It's all on you!" I yell to Sho through the storm.

   "I got it." I watched him use his flames to boost his speed and then suddenly a flaming crow flew in my face making me lose my concentration.

   "Shit!"

   Suddenly Kaede jumped towards me and Bakugo boosted her by using an explosion on her foot. She put her first forward and a giant wolf made of flames jumped out at me enveloping my body in flames.

   I can't... See...

   I could feel my consciousness fading. I surround my skin in flurrying snow cooling me down. When I looked over Bakugo had Shoto pinned with his hand pinned on the side of his face.

   "Gotcha."

   I got distracted.

   Kaede suddenly had flames whirling around her body and used a flaming fist to punch me in the face pinning me down as well.

Narrator:

Kaede Bakugo
Quirk: Overburn
She can create beings made out of flames that are much hotter than normal and use any regular form of pyrokenesis. Her strongest weapon is her Phoenix. It creates a flaming bird the size of a tidal wave.

Chihara Himura
Quirk: Blizzard
She can create a blizzard in a certain radius around her, and at whatever intensity she chooses. She can also specify a body part for it to go around. For example if she focused it around her leg she would have a pretty powerful kick.

Reina:

   "Damn." That was all Kirishima and Mina said after the match. Then Denki came to join us.

   "Yeah Kae's pretty strong. She beat Bakugo in a fight. Once. Then he threatened to kill her and she laughed in his face." He shrugged.

   "Both of those girls are insane. Did you see Chi's blizzard." Mina stared at them in awe.