Glitch

Shikkoku:

   "Why do you think the boss is having us gather people? I mean it's not like wer'e fighting anyone right? So what's the point. Especially," Hitomi holds up the three cards our master gave us. "These three. I mean they look really weird."

   "Well, you're pretty weird too."

   "Yeah I guess." She shrugs.

   We walked for hours scouting the three people we were supposed to find with no sign of villain activity anywhere. Then we saw a crowd looked over and there he was. His salmon hair and multicolored eyes were pretty easy to spot. But he was hurting anyone or stealing. He was doing magic tricks?

   This is the great villain we're supposed to bring back to base?

   "Himari Shouki?" I walk to the front of the crowd.

   "What's it to ya pal?" He smiles sinisterly at me and it might've looked nice to the people around but I felt a shiver go down my spine. Like a could feel something dark creeping right over my shoulder.

   "Can you come with us for a minute?" He looks back at Hitomi who immediately hides behind my shoulder.

   "Sure, Pal. Just let me finish my trick." He winks and does his final act. Following closely behind me, never losing his grin we go into an alleyway.

   "Let me be frank." I realize I'm glaring at him and try and lighten my stare. "My boss would like to meet you. And it's not a choice."

   "Oh? And how do you think your going to convince or... Force me to come with you?" His smirk never falters but he tilts his head slightly and his one gold eyes glows slightly.

   Again with this terrifying feeling... What is it?

   "Just trust me. I don't think you'll mind what he has to say."

   "Trust a guy I don't know? I'm not so sure. Who's your boss anyways?"

   "All for one's next of kin. His brother." He smile fades slightly but immeadtly comes right back.

   "I see... Lead the way."

   "We can't go just yet. First we need to find a few more people."

   "How many is a few?"

   "Two."

   I show him their pictures. He nods his head.

   "I know the girl. Hime."

   "Really? How?"

   "She lives in my neighborhood. Always causing trouble. Sometimes she pulls pranks with me." He starts walking ahead of me and Hitomi.

   "Where are you going?"

   "You need her to come too right. Let's go then."

   Hitomi leans up and whispers in my ear.

   "This guy gives me a weird feeling."

   Now I knew I wasn't crazy. This guy is dangerous.

************

  "Yo! Hime!"

   The girl with black hair, and neon pink and green streaks ran up to us. She had... Toxic green eyes. I've never seen any eyes like that, even in this world full of people who don't exactly look... Normal.

   "Shouki! Hey..." Her gaze slowly shifts onto Hitomi. She looked at her like she was...

   Prey.