Thanks

Chihara:

It's been a week since I got to UA. Nothing much has happened. Everyone has been trying to get to know me and Reina better, and I've made a lot of friends. The whole class was already like one big family and at first I thought it would be hard to become a part of it, but they were so welcoming. One particular friend I've made is Mina Ashido. She's so cool and she's been hanging out with me a lot.

"So I had an idea..." Mina and I just got done with our summer training and she seemed excited about something. "I was thinking that maybe you could come hang out with me, Bakugo, Sero, Denki and Kiri. I'm really the only girl in the group and it's still fun, it would just be nice to have you around."

"Okay!"

"Okay?"

"Yeah! I would actually really like that."

"Great, let's go." I hadn't really hung out with any of the guys except Sho and Kirishima. Shoto because he's my cousin and I love him and Kirishima because he's around Mina a lot.

"Mina." Bakugo looks her dead in the eyes. I don't know what's up with him, he's not really a mean person he's just a little grumpier than his friends. He seems nice though.

"Yes?" She smiles nervously.

"Are you paying for her?"

Paying?

"Mina you never did tell me what we were doing..."

"We're going to the mall! And I will-"

I interrupt her before she can offer to pay for me. "I'm paying for myself."

"Okay, then join the gang and let's go." He shrugs.

When we get to the mall they all immediately go towards the clothes, Mina in the lead.

"She always has to try on everything in sight." Denki whispers to me.

"Ah. I see." Mina grabs my arm and starts dragging me with her. "WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING."

"You're going to try on outfits with me."

"No."

"Yes."

"That's so embarrassing." I can feel my face flushing.

"It's fiiine~ Bakugo's parents are designers so he'll know what looks good. And besides who better to dress up for than a bunch of dorks who couldn't care less?"

That's when I realize she is oblivious to the fact that kirishima CLEARLY likes her.

"Fine but only a few"

We proceeded to try on outfits for at least two hours and Bakugo said he hated every single one of the outfits Mina made me wear. I lost it.

"Fine then," I said throwing a dress on the ground. "Since you hated all, what? Hundred thousand outfits I put on them you pick one out that you think would suit me!"

I see a glint in his eyes. "Fine," he smirks. "I promise it will be much better. And anyways all of those colorful outfits Mina picked didn't really suit you. The one you came here in was a lot more... Natural on you." He looks at the racks of clothing focusing hard. "Here."

He picks out a navy blue knit sweater, a white skirt that wasn't too short, but also not too long. Then he tossed me a white belt, and some white converse.

Interesting...

I tried it on and came out. I had to admit it did suit me really well. It was a really nice outfit.