Fear me

Shikkoku:

   "Looking for me?" Darkness.

   "What the hell?!" I could hear Shouki yelling behind me and then I heard something fall right where Hime was standing.

   "We need light. If I use my quirk it will affect all of you!" I yell. "If Hitomi can see him she can stop him."

   "Good thing creating things is my specialty." There was a spark and I could almost see his smirk. Then a swirl of colorful light in front of him and a glowing ball appeared in his hands. He threw it on the ground and everything was lit up for a few seconds. Then Hitomi spotted him. Yoshikage.

   Her eyes glowed with a bright flaming purple and the street lights turned back on. When we were able to see and look back there was a dark almost liquid looking smoke coming from around her and Yoshikage was on the ground screaming and sobbing. There were multiple shadow figures surrounding him, but we couldn't hear what they were saying. That's something only the target can hear. Then they were both completely enveloped in the black smoke. It swirled around them like a sea of pure darkness. The streelights flickered, clearly not because of Yoshikage's quirk whatever it was. The air itself felt like fear.

   Shouki, who was sitting by Hime's unconscious body, looked terrified. Of course Hitomi was just that. Terrifying. The epittemy of darkness. Some would, have even called her a demon.

   "Her quirk makes people believe their worst fears are happening."

    "Oh." That was the first time I saw that guy without a smile all day.

Yoshikage:

   I won't let them take me. I don't know who they are or what they want but I won't let them find mom and dad. I just won't. I'll make sure they know they can't. I'll make sure they never try and find me again.

   I take the light from the streelamps and start trying to knock them all out. But before I could get to the second person there was a brief, but bright light. And then only darkness.

   "Hello? Where am I?"

   "Son."

   "Dad?! Mom?!" I run towards them and reach out by they fade away and reappear behind me.

   "Look what you've done. All because you think your special. Because you want to be different."

   No. No. Why?

   My dad stood in front of me with a blade of red feathers impaled through his gut, bleeding from his mouth and eyes. He looked angry. No not angry he looked...

   "Is this what you wanted?"

   "Mom?" When I turned to look at her she had a bullet wound in her face. Blood was pooling out of it and she looked so... So disappointed.

   "You killed us. You killed us son." She puts her hand on my cheek. "You killed us because you didn't protect us. Just because you don't want to live in this life of crime with us. The poeple who loved you your whole life?"

   "You couldn't just behave could you?" My dad continued bleeding his eyes looking more and more lifeless by the second. "We're so disappointed. If only you wouldve been the son we asked if you. This never would have happened to us." I try and reach for him again, but he disappears again appearing again next to mom.

   "No... No don't say that. Please... What happened? Please... I'm sorry..."

   I want you to be proud.

   "We'll never forgive you. You're no son of mine." They disappeared.

   No. No. No.

   "No! No! Don't leave me! I'll be better! I swear! I don't want to be a hero! I'll be just like you! I promise!"