Alone

Izuku:

   "I'm sorry can you explain it one more time." After watching everyone's matches I really felt the need to talk to Reina. She's really been getting along with the class but me and her haven't had much time to talk, especially with my support course work.

   "I was born quirkless, then dad gave me Surge. It basically allows me to control energy currents."

   "That's it?"

   "Yeah well it's actually really strong because I can absorb it and turn it into speed or power for myself, or I can shoot it out and use it as a weapon, I can do both, but for the moment if I use both at the same time it's in shorter distances."

   "I see." Aizawa walks in. "Reina I had a few questions about your uncle."

   "Of course."

   "Is he a threat to us?"

   "On his own? No. But he is VERY smart, and he could potentially create a dangerous team of villains. He was working on something before I left, and he refused to tell me about it."

   "Do you have any idea what it was."

   "He was talking about a squad of some sorts."

   "Alright thank you Reina."

   "Anything to help."

   After Aizawa left me and my sister sat in silence for a while before she spoke.

   "So, um... What kind of stuff are you into."

Narrator:

   "Sir, you asked to see us?"

   "Yes Shikkoku, Hitomi... I have a task for the both of you..."

   The man in the shadow push out a hand with 3 cards that had faces on them.

   "Find them. And bring them to me alive.

   "I'm sorry sir, but I don't think Tomi is really in the shap-"

   The dark haired boy was interrupted before he could finish his protest.

   "Did I ask what shape the young lady was in? No. I gave you orders, now, follow them."

Chihara:

   Katsuki has been coming downstairs almost every night since the first time he caught me sitting alone. Usually around the same time and always from a nightmare. I'm glad he feels comfortable enough to be around me and that I don't have to be alone all night. Even if it is only for a bit.

   "Nightmare again?" It's currently midnight.

   "Yup."

   "Wanna play games?"

   "Mm. Not tonight. Why don't we watch a movie instead, I'm really tired."

   "Alright what should we watch?" I pull out the remote an turn the TV on.

   "Anything comedy."

   "Murder mystery?"

   "Why not." I've noticed that when Bakugo makes suggestions it's more like a demand. He says everything with a lot of confidence.

   "Can I ask you something?"

   "Hm?"

   "Why do you stay down here with me everynight instead of going right back to bed like you used to before you noticed me?

Izuku:

   It's the middles of the night but I can't stop thinking about the discussions me and Reina had. We barely have a single thing in common besides our looks.

   "Ugh it's so irritating"

   I wish it was easier to talk to her, but everytime I do I remember the differences in our lives. What am I even supposed to do about that?

Bakugo:

   "Why do you stay down here with me everynight instead of going right back to bed like you used to do before you noticed me?

   Why?

   "What do you mean?"

   "I mean why?"

   I hesitate for a minute.

   "Because I don't want to be alone either..."

(Sorry for the short chapter I'm tiiiired)