Chapter 19: Afternoon Strums

In an abandoned building, the beat-up teen awoke.

Where am I? He had a bag over his head and couldn't see. He tried to yell, but a cloth was wedged between his teeth. Ah shit, don't tell me I didn't get to taste Esme. She would've tasted delicious, and her fear... Her shivering up against me would've been hot. Easy submission to me and screaming my name. He felt his length harden at the thought. That cocktail those guys gave hit the spot for the occasion. I remember everything went blurry after being punched.

He heard footsteps echoing through the area. The bag was lifted, and he was greeted with a bright light.

When the teen's eyes focused, he came face to face with the guys from the party; Oh right, the boyfriend.

Adel didn't hesitate and broke the teen's hand, "A human like you shouldn't stick their nose in shit they don't know."

Theo grunted in pain but laughed, "I know she's wasted on a werewolf like you. I can only satisfy her needs. I heard from a friend that she tasted delicious."

Theo heard the men growling.

However, Adel punched him again, "They say human bones snap like chicken bones."

"What?" Theo hears a snap before yelping in pain. "What the hell are you doing to me?!"

"Where did you get the body piece?"

"That piece of dump?!" A pop off the boy's shoulder, "Uggh!"

"Where?"

"Stop! I have friends-"

"They're dead," Adel snaps Theo's finger, "I killed them."

"Okay, okay, I'll talk." He choked, "Just stop. Please." Theo started to feel weird.

Adel remembered Theo's face when taking advantage of Esme, "You expect me to show you mercy to a piece of shit?"

"T-The guy! *hic* His n-name was Grin-" He coughed

Adel grabbed his collar, "Talk, you mule."

"H-His name is Gringer Oz-" Theo spits a black substance while contorting in his seat.

Adel dodges away.

Theo screams in his seat while continuing to contort, "Aaah! Stop!"

The wolves cautiously watched the scene before them as the boy screamed in pain.

What are you doing? Theo's thoughts rushed, Stop! Bones cracking, Stop!

The scream fills the warehouse.

Theo transforms into a grotesque thing.

The men shifted into wolves to launch themselves at the thing.

The grotesque thing let out a cackle like a distorted human voice, "Why don't I make you into fur coats?!" It swung its enlarged arm at one wolf.

They dodged quickly.  

"You think you can beat me!" The thing, who is now Theo, attacked again.

Adel went for the kill strike at the nape of the neck, ripping out the flesh with bones and muscles attached.

A fountain of blood splattered around.

Theo agonized in pain, "Oz... You lied!"

The mutated human was no more.

The wolves shifted back.

"What do we do?" Jax asked.

"Get rid of the body. Don't let my mate know what happened tonight." Adel responded.