Chapter 18

Past, 1900s

Blood sprayed Cordelia's face as she let go of Josphine's hair.

She basked in the warm stickiness while the woman in front of her fell to the floor as she tried her hardest to close the neck wound with her hands.

Tingles ran up Cordelia's spine and spread out to her limbs until they reached her fingertips, making her shiver as her eyes rolled back in absolute pleasure.

She bit her lip to hide her happy moan as she continued to feel the blood hit her skin, her pussy suddenly drenched with her own juices while her clit throbbed and her core ached to be filled.

Josephine's gurgled cries fell on deaf ears as Jacques watched Cordelia subtle writhe in ecstasy.

He came around her, taking in every twitch of her muscle and every change in her expression. She was more fascinating to him than anything he had witnessed or heard about in Wonderlust.

"You poor, poor thing," he murmured as he got closer to Cordelia, reaching out to her yet not touching her just yet.

He looked down at Josephine over her shoulder, watching as the life began to leave her eyes and her skin turn a pasty white.

"Never knowing the love of a family. Only being used as a pawn in life to obtain what they wanted. being so blinded by your own need for acceptance that you could not see their true intentions..."

A twisted smile spread across his face as he reached around Cordelia and put his hand across her eyes, still not touching her.

"So blinded by the desperate need of being seen, all other views shattered by the efforts you put forth, causing you to be a broken shell of your former self..." He leaned forward until his lips were nearly touching Cordelia's ear.

"Isn't that right, Cordelia?" He whispered.

Cordelia could not answer, she was too consumed with her brief bliss as she spread her toes then curled them within the pool of blood that had formed around her feet.

"But what of the ones that already see you? What of us?"

Jacques kept one hand over her eyes while the other gently touched her shoulder.

Her skin felt warm under his cold finger tips, making him barely contain a delightful shiver.

"I can help you achieve the love you so deserve," he whispered, feeling Cordelia's body stiffen at his words.

She slightly tilted her head, signaling she was listening.

His twisted smile settled into a smirk.

"Take what you have built with your own flesh and blood. Take your kingdom from the man that has eyes only for himself. Take what is yours, Cordelia, and become a Queen that these people can follow... That these desperate sluts need."

He let out a breath, tickling Cordelia's hair on her neck.

"They need Madam C to rule over them... Just like I do..."

Cordelia turned around and grabbed Jacques by the neck, pushing him back until he hit the wall behind him.

The smile he had plastered on dropped into a frown at her sudden change in demeanor.

"I have heard enough of your nonsense," she growled.

"All I wanted was to enjoy that beautiful red liquid for just a moment while the life as I have come to know and love is disappearing. Why must you take away my enjoyments?! Why must you talk nonsense!"

Cordelia squeezed his throat harder as the tears she had been holding back for so long began to resurface.

"Why did you take my life? Why was I destined to come here if I am to be tossed aside like nothing? Why?" She sobbed as her hand loosened.