• Reviewer 4 : @silksutra | closed temporarily •

Name and wattpad username of the reviewer

rhienstone.kisses aka silksutra

Genres comfortable in reviewing?:

Romance, fantasy, mystery/thriller, etc

Genres uncomfortable in reviewing and will you review mature books?:

I am not uncomfortable with any genre I can review all the genre, yes i can review mature content.

Main things you will cover in the review?:

Title, Cover, Blurb, Plot and Idea, inception, character evolution, Grammar and Writing Style.

How many chapters will you read and how long will it take you to review the book?:

I am a fast reader so I can confidently go through all almost all of the chapters in a book, I will consider taking two hours for a review.

Additional payments :
Check out books on silksutra and minimum 10 votes on any one of the books.

:: Reviewing Criteria ::

Title:
It will be checked for uniqueness and originality

Cover
It will be reviewed for the attractiveness, also if it's a perfect match of for characters and Title chosen.

Blurb

If is the perfect description with right amount of characters description, mystery, dialogue, and depth of story in it.

Plot and idea:

The basic foundations on which the book has created, will checked for pace, plotting development, pacing,etc.

Establishment :

It is pilot chapter of the story or how strongly the story starts, because that's what holds a reader to move forward.

Character Evolution :

It will be judged for growth characters emotionally, mentally and physically in the story.

Grammar and writing style

These are important execution of story in field writing will be checked for structures and dialogue style used and grammar obviously for tenses and mistakes.

Brownies of Book :

These are special things like banners, memes, aesthetics, prologue, etc (something in like my book)

Form:

Name:
Username:
Title:
Genre:
LGBTQ+:
Mature:
Status:
Chapters:
One line Summary:
Link to your story: (please don't say in my account!)
Rules and Payments:
Tag silksutra :
Tags (+5) :
Password: Favorite cartoon!

Kindly fill the form neatly!

Accepted books for review :

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Kindly note that the reviewer will take long times to give a detailed review, if you are fine with it, you can fill the form.