2. Unexpected Incidents

Nandini's POV

As I get back to normal I drink water. I was still in the coffee shop. I took a deep breath.

"Meet me outside I wanna talk to you" I said. He nodded and I came out of the shop.

I sat at the nearby bench waiting for him. After a while he came out I signalled him and he sat in front of me.

"Wh... What are you doing here?" I asked. I choked as I still wasn't able to believe my eyes.

"I work here"

"I'm not asking that"

"So what do you want to know?"

"Seriously? Aaryaman you are alive. I'm talking about that" I said.

Yeah he was Aaryaman. The person I thought is dead is actually sitting in front of me.

"Yeah I'm alive Nandini"

"Will you please tell me everything? How when... He... He killed you right in front of my eyes. I saw you dead, I saw your blood I... I will go mad thinking all this, explain me"

"He never killed me"

"What?"

"Yes he never killed me. It was all his act. That gun doesn't had bullets it had some kind of rubber with sleeping poison on it. You instantly get unconscious once it touches your body. That blood was not mine just to show the scene real he used some fake blood I don't know"

"But why? Why he acted all this what was his problem with you?" His answers were driving me more crazy.

"To scare me of death. When I opened my eyes I found myself in an unknown place. When I saw the blood on my clothes I thought I'm dead and it's afterlife but when I find out I was actually alive I was ready to do anything he say just to save myself from death. His only motive was to scare me and nothing else"

"But you said you never knew him then what issue he had with you?"

"Let's not talk about it Nandini"

"Aaryaman I want to know"

"But I can't tell you"

"Look Aaryaman I'm already pissed don't test my patience damn it. Tell me the truth and why you never tried to contact me huh? Is this your love? I was going crazy there setting up plans to take revenge from him and you... How could you Aaryaman?"

"Because I never loved you Nandini" I couldn't speak further. "It was all my plan to take you away and sell you. It was my work, I... I Collect girls and then sell them out. I tried to do the same with Mukti his friend but she was somehow saved. That day when he didn't killed me he told me about his relationship with Mukti and asked me to surrender myself to police and I did just to save my life. I just came out of the prison A week ago that too because of my dad. You got your answers now please don't ever cross my path I don't want to get into trouble again" Saying so he got up.

"How could you?" I asked.

"Look Nandini I know I did wrong but now I am changed I am not the old Aaryaman anymore and I even got the punishment for my deeds so now please let me live my life"

"If Manik hadn't kidnapped us you would have taken me to sell right?" I asked.

"Yeah It was my plan but... You are saved. Unknowingly he saved you and you sent him to the prison" He said.

"How do you know I sent him behind the bars?"

"There was a news on the TV with your picture" He said and I sighed.

"Get out of here Aaryaman Never... Never show me your face again" I said and left from there.

As soon as I came back home I directly left to my room. I start crying. I was wrong about him. I was crying for him and he... He was actually planning to sell me. How stupid I was?

Does this mean Manik didn't kill any of them? But I saw him killing them all. Was that all a drama as well? This means da... Dad is also alive? And Ayza is she... Is she also alive?

I need answers I want to know. Why he never told me the truth. Why he hid everything from me?

I wiped my tears and left the room. Mom was sitting there watching TV. I sat in front of her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I want to tell you something but promise me you won't stop me"

"For?"

"First promise"

"I can't promise without knowing what you will say"  I sighed.

"Mom I want to go back go Mumbai"

"What? Nandini have you gone mad? You know that Manik Malhotra lives there. Even if he is in jail we can't take a risk. He is a don he must have many gangs and you sent him jail. He will definitely take revenge from you so no you can't go"

"Mom please trust me he can't do anything because I won't let anyone know my real identity"

I can't tell her the truth until I myself find it out. He has to answer my questions I don't care if he kills me or not but first he will answer my questions.

"No Nandini no I won't allow you and I don't want any argument" I sighed.

"Okay fine" I said and left from there.

Coming back to my room I locked it and start packing my stuff. I will go it is important I have to go.

I packed my necessary stuff and sat on the bed. I booked my ticket from the phone and lay down. I know she will be worried more but I have to do this. I have to find out the truth and Only Manik can tell me the truth.

I closed my eyes to sleep but Aaryaman's words wasn't leaving my head. For him I even slept with Manik to collect proofs against him How stupid I was.

Why Manik never told me the truth he could have on the first day. Why he chose to hide. I would have stayed with him with my own will but he hid everything and things got ruined.

So how do you find the twist in the story?

Alina❤️